Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Kirk in ATL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bibby

dude punished JJ 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

i really do not understand how you give Johnson all this money and do not address your need in the middle.  this looks like 2010 all over again.  granted the magic are not stopping atlanta but heck the hawks are not stopping dwight, looks like he is going for a career high tonite.
It was damned if we do damned if we don't regarding JJ. Let him walk, another team (CHI, MIA, etc.) gets him to be the 2nd star and we end up with John Salmons, we had to sign him because no other free agent better than him was available. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Trading Josh Smith is the solution to our problem in the middle, trade him for a legit 5 and we'll be ok. Get rid of Marv too.

Re the game: The playoff goatee is working for Dwight. 

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

i really do not understand how you give Johnson all this money and do not address your need in the middle.  this looks like 2010 all over again.  granted the magic are not stopping atlanta but heck the hawks are not stopping dwight, looks like he is going for a career high tonite.
It was damned if we do damned if we don't regarding JJ. Let him walk, another team (CHI, MIA, etc.) gets him to be the 2nd star and we end up with John Salmons, we had to sign him because no other free agent better than him was available. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Trading Josh Smith is the solution to our problem in the middle, trade him for a legit 5 and we'll be ok. Get rid of Marv too.

Re the game: The playoff goatee is working for Dwight. 

Okay time for Dwight to lay into his teammates and get someone to help him next half. The man cant do it all by himself.

Okay time for Dwight to lay into his teammates and get someone to help him next half. The man cant do it all by himself.

Dwight going off in that 1st half
sick.gif
eek.gif

Atlanta leading though... Im sure Atlanta will take that as long as everyone else isn't getting involved.

Dwight going off in that 1st half
sick.gif
eek.gif

Atlanta leading though... Im sure Atlanta will take that as long as everyone else isn't getting involved.

Ya'll crazy thinking we care if Dwight drops 50, he can drop 82 be regarded as the best C since Shaq, as long as we get the damn W.

Ya'll crazy thinking we care if Dwight drops 50, he can drop 82 be regarded as the best C since Shaq, as long as we get the damn W.

this game will have a similar outcome to game 2 of their series from last year. atlanta will have a lead but orlando will come back and take over in the 4th.

this game will have a similar outcome to game 2 of their series from last year. atlanta will have a lead but orlando will come back and take over in the 4th.

I mean Dwight scoring was great but Orlando is not playing good D, and Richardson, Turk, Nelson etc are not involved. Dwight isnt getting doubled so he shouldnt pass more its just the perfect game plan for a team that knows it cannot stop Dwight.
Atlanta is also shooting pretty well. They eventually are going to have to double Dwight and thats how Orlando can win. They arent going to shoot 55% the whole game imo.

I mean Dwight scoring was great but Orlando is not playing good D, and Richardson, Turk, Nelson etc are not involved. Dwight isnt getting doubled so he shouldnt pass more its just the perfect game plan for a team that knows it cannot stop Dwight.
Atlanta is also shooting pretty well. They eventually are going to have to double Dwight and thats how Orlando can win. They arent going to shoot 55% the whole game imo.

Back
Top Bottom