Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

Originally Posted by romedadude

Funny quote about Collins from an old thread.

Ricardo Malta:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dudes act like talent alone should get you to the league. There are so many more aspects that are needed to make it, attitude included. Dude mentioned Jason Collins. I don't know Collins personally but buddy looks like one of the nicest, most team oriented dudes around. Type of dude who brings orange slices to practice for his teammates and coaches. Sending Christmas cards to the entire front office staff and @@%%. On top of that he's a 7 footer with a big body and a Stanford alum. It's those little things why he's been in the league for damn near a decade.

There are so many damn intangibles outside of talent that are required and your Baby Shaq just doesn't have them.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Orange slices?!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jason-collins-34-nba.jpg

Orlando is still going to win this game, probably in blowout fashion.

It will just be done at a very slow and unbearable pace.

Orlando is still going to win this game, probably in blowout fashion.

It will just be done at a very slow and unbearable pace.

My lord Dwight is puttin in work. But Orlando gotta do something to stop Atlanta
30t6p3b.gif

My lord Dwight is puttin in work. But Orlando gotta do something to stop Atlanta
30t6p3b.gif

i really do not understand how you give Johnson all this money and do not address your need in the middle.  this looks like 2010 all over again.  granted the magic are not stopping atlanta but heck the hawks are not stopping dwight, looks like he is going for a career high tonite.

i really do not understand how you give Johnson all this money and do not address your need in the middle.  this looks like 2010 all over again.  granted the magic are not stopping atlanta but heck the hawks are not stopping dwight, looks like he is going for a career high tonite.

Back
Top Bottom