Official Atlanta Falcons vs Oakland Raiders post Vol. Nnamdi Asomugha is a fraud

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
We are a joke

Nnamdi is our only shining light. QB's don't even look his way. Not even the heralded Matt Ryan. Even though we got schlacked, Roddy White had a realreal quiet day.

I'll let FR3SH figure out why.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

This dude is really the best in the league
I just had to come in and say that

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The only reason to watch Raiders football anymore.

I hope he leaves though.
He deserves better than this
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Falcons 1st Half O - 309 total yards
Raiders 1st Half O - -2 total Yards

should have saved a screencap of that JetPac.

LMAO.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30m4dqa.jpg

roll.gif
and i thought the 49ers' offense was putrid. i foresee the raidersdysfunctional organization hosting some kinda open tryouts this coming offseason (word to Vince Papale)

Originally Posted by moe200069

i drove by the coliseum like 30 minutes ago and i'll say that raider fans are probably more intimidating to other teams than the raiders' defense
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

i have gotten past hoping they resign nnamdi. now i just hope he gets out of here and gets a chance to win somewhere else. the guy looks like the only onetrying most of the time

JR is a bust. Move the team away from Oakland and back to LA, nah move em to Mexico, Tijuana Mexico and move all their dungeon and dragon fans with em too

Originally Posted by AG 47

Nnamdi is our only shining light. QB's don't even look his way. Not even the heralded Matt Ryan. Even though we got schlacked, Roddy White had a real real quiet day.

I'll let FR3SH figure out why.

When youre up 21-0 in the 2nd quarter there no reason to pass

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

JR is a bust. Move the team away from Oakland and back to LA, nah move em to Mexico, Tijuana Mexico and move all their dungeon and dragon fans with em too
i don't really have anything against raider fans, but as an oakland native/resident, i want this team/trash we call the Oakland Raiders out ofthis city and to never come back until they get rid of Al Davis...

I don't think Jamarcus is that bad. His problem is that he has a terrible offensive coordinator in Greg Knapp, a horrible offensive line, and no realtalented receivers to make his job any easier.

Yall Raiders fans are cool though. Yall don't make excuses you just tell it like it is about your own team. The bears fans just complain and makeexcuses.

Back
Top Bottom