Official Atlanta Falcons vs Oakland Raiders post Vol. Nnamdi Asomugha is a fraud

Falcons 1st Half O - 309 total yards
Raiders 1st Half O - -2 total Yards

should have saved a screencap of that JetPac.

LMAO.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know I'm used to us sucking, so it's whatever.

But getting to watch Al Davis watch this %+@% that he created is awesome.
I hate him with a passion.

I really need Turner or White to get a TD on this drive, the rest of my fantasy squad hasnt shown up today

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

our offense is horrible id like to see what we could do with a real front office and coaching staff

We need to clean house in the organization, starting from the top down. After awhile, it goes beyond the players. It's not like we're a talent devoidteam.

I hope Asomugha gets the biggest contract for a CB in NFL history. His dedication is unmatched.

Good block. Our special teams is solid.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I hope Asomugha gets the biggest contract for a CB in NFL history. His dedication is unmatched.

Seems like a guy who won't take the D. Hall route.. He'll take good money to be on a young contender thats growing.. Don't worrywe'll wlecome him to the Falcons well next year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

AG 47 wrote:

Seems like a guy who won't take the D. Hall route.. He'll take good money to be on a young contender thats growing.. Don't worry we'll wlecome him to the Falcons well next year
pimp.gif

I'm almost certain he's gone in the offseason. Assuming of course Al doesn't franchise him again. But you're right. He just wants to win again.

There's no telling the next time the Raiders start winning again.

I hope Nnamdi goes somewhere where he can have a real impact. Atlanta is up and coming, they could definitely use him and contend.

The Raiders are a joke, my lover's quarrel with them has run it's course. Now I'm focused completely on the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom