OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

almost got cramps
frown.gif
..I ready for 16K category
pimp.gif

man ive been looking for those nike military boots i wish i wouldve had those last year in Afghanistan. They look real light.. any info ?? and rhay man u take some dope !%* shots man... nice fits everyone..

man ive been looking for those nike military boots i wish i wouldve had those last year in Afghanistan. They look real light.. any info ?? and rhay man u take some dope !%* shots man... nice fits everyone..

Question would it be disrespectfult to Rick out those combat boots if you are not serving?...those things are awesome.

And props for putting your life on the line for us.

Question would it be disrespectfult to Rick out those combat boots if you are not serving?...those things are awesome.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Man if you want to rock them by all means rock them......if i was in the states and could make a fashion statement with them then i would......Only reason i got them is because they have a nike swoosh on them.....lol......Rock On Bro Rock On
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Man if you want to rock them by all means rock them......if i was in the states and could make a fashion statement with them then i would......Only reason i got them is because they have a nike swoosh on them.....lol......Rock On Bro Rock On
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom