OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

My son in Bordeaux 7s. They do look great with camo. I also let him wear my beanie to match the teal/blue portion of the tongue
wink.gif

Swagggg 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

My son in Bordeaux 7s. They do look great with camo. I also let him wear my beanie to match the teal/blue portion of the tongue
wink.gif

Swagggg 
pimp.gif

I see alot of you guys in here rock the flight- and foamposites, maybe these can be of interest
http://sizeeleven.com/show_shoe.asp?shoe_id=133
One of the owners of Sneakersnstuff.com sells his private collection and these Flightposites are NDS.
Don't know the guy personally but bought some shoes from him...
BTW most of his shoes are size 11 hince the name of the site.

Don't know if im breaking any rules by posting this....

I see alot of you guys in here rock the flight- and foamposites, maybe these can be of interest
http://sizeeleven.com/show_shoe.asp?shoe_id=133
One of the owners of Sneakersnstuff.com sells his private collection and these Flightposites are NDS.
Don't know the guy personally but bought some shoes from him...
BTW most of his shoes are size 11 hince the name of the site.

Don't know if im breaking any rules by posting this....

DMP
Metallic V's
Black Cement III's

Yall are mos def killing it today!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

earvcunanan- Appreciate it man! Was a long 4 years stress wise, fastest 4 years of my life fun/experience wise...going to be a bittersweet moment!
ohwell.gif

Mikey23- Famo whats goodie!! Red Griffeys looking fire, their going to cause so much damage come summer
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 !! I been away from the crib...last 2 pickups were the Pewters and Bordeaux's...You know of any spots that still got those Griffeys?

DMP
Metallic V's
Black Cement III's

Yall are mos def killing it today!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

earvcunanan- Appreciate it man! Was a long 4 years stress wise, fastest 4 years of my life fun/experience wise...going to be a bittersweet moment!
ohwell.gif

Mikey23- Famo whats goodie!! Red Griffeys looking fire, their going to cause so much damage come summer
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 !! I been away from the crib...last 2 pickups were the Pewters and Bordeaux's...You know of any spots that still got those Griffeys?

Back
Top Bottom