OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]im in the true blue 3s. these are some of my friends from college. i came to visit last weekend for a fashion show.  i need to start posting more. [/font]

denim jacket- american eagle

denim-unbranded denim

good wood 

black mala bead bracelet

true blues.

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]
is it just me or was your boi trying look like wale
roll.gif
kinda thought the same thing. dude looks like 'Le and homey in the black cements lookin a little like mike posner
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]im in the true blue 3s. these are some of my friends from college. i came to visit last weekend for a fashion show.  i need to start posting more. [/font]

denim jacket- american eagle

denim-unbranded denim

good wood 

black mala bead bracelet

true blues.

[/font]

[/font]
is it just me or was your boi trying look like wale
roll.gif
kinda thought the same thing. dude looks like 'Le and homey in the black cements lookin a little like mike posner
laugh.gif

damn drinknike. i don't know what is up with your pics but they always come out crystal clear

damn drinknike. i don't know what is up with your pics but they always come out crystal clear

Foshizzles^^

I've always had a special place in my heart for those... One of my favorite AMs of all time. Beautiful shoes.

Foshizzles^^

I've always had a special place in my heart for those... One of my favorite AMs of all time. Beautiful shoes.

@djprotoj - much appreciated. yea man definately the sneaker game has been falling off bad but i have a couple friends who are still into it.
@sneakerjunkie @lwerd-lmao i dont know. possibly. hes from Africa also so i guess he was feeling the whole Wale movement. Im from there also but i couldnt get down with that. and as far as the mike posner look alike his name his pat. one of the freshest dudes i know.  hes the freshest white kid (no offense) at our HBCU.  well one of the very few for that matter anyway

@djprotoj - much appreciated. yea man definately the sneaker game has been falling off bad but i have a couple friends who are still into it.
@sneakerjunkie @lwerd-lmao i dont know. possibly. hes from Africa also so i guess he was feeling the whole Wale movement. Im from there also but i couldnt get down with that. and as far as the mike posner look alike his name his pat. one of the freshest dudes i know.  hes the freshest white kid (no offense) at our HBCU.  well one of the very few for that matter anyway

To the O's home opener yesterday (Excuse my shorts riding up to reveal those casper white thighs):

And to watch the national championship last night:

To the O's home opener yesterday (Excuse my shorts riding up to reveal those casper white thighs):

And to watch the national championship last night:

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by 55steep

Not my favorite Jordan I, but for 40 bucks at Ross you can't really beat'em.

J Crew

Alternative Apparel

Stussy Deluxe

Tanner Goods

Vntg Jordan I

http://tinypic.com?ref=x0z4tw
i need info on these pants please
They're tight, wayyyy toooo TIGHT- please no more crotch shots with nut-huggers (not a good look on a male-dominated board)
eyes.gif
Maybe S/P and Ash might think otherwise, but no thanks

Good stuff Foshizzles!
Feelin lazy today, Nike Free's:

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by 55steep

Not my favorite Jordan I, but for 40 bucks at Ross you can't really beat'em.

J Crew

Alternative Apparel

Stussy Deluxe

Tanner Goods

Vntg Jordan I

http://tinypic.com?ref=x0z4tw
i need info on these pants please
They're tight, wayyyy toooo TIGHT- please no more crotch shots with nut-huggers (not a good look on a male-dominated board)
eyes.gif
Maybe S/P and Ash might think otherwise, but no thanks

Good stuff Foshizzles!
Feelin lazy today, Nike Free's:

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Foshizzles^^

Thanks for the kind words... my fave as well.

@ChamWJ23: 'preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom