OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

i know some of yall might probably burn me for these.. i traded my very beat up yellowed.. midsole disintegrating.. 07 AJ5 black metallics for a bnew pair of these..
2a9wbbt.jpg

true flights..
28tw27l.jpg

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]im in the true blue 3s. these are some of my friends from college. i came to visit last weekend for a fashion show.  i need to start posting more. [/font]

denim jacket- american eagle

denim-unbranded denim

good wood 

black mala bead bracelet

true blues.

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]
205084_564600819602_133100042_31305830_2036058_n.jpg
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]im in the true blue 3s. these are some of my friends from college. i came to visit last weekend for a fashion show.  i need to start posting more. [/font]

denim-unbranded denim

good wood 

black mala bead bracelet

true blues.

[/font]
205084_564600819602_133100042_31305830_2036058_n.jpg
[/font]

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

denim-unbranded denim

good wood 

black mala bead bracelet

true blues.

[/font]

[/font]

nice bruh, you got the cleanest fit in the shot imo.

must be nice having that many friends who are into sneaks...
eyes.gif
there's just not a lot of sneaker heads around my way...

denim-unbranded denim

good wood 

black mala bead bracelet

true blues.

[/font]

[/font]

nice bruh, you got the cleanest fit in the shot imo.

must be nice having that many friends who are into sneaks...
eyes.gif
there's just not a lot of sneaker heads around my way...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by DrinkNike

Nice pic.  How long was the exposure on that?
3.2 seconds @ f3.2
At f3.2, no problems with over-exposure?
It was pretty dark where i took the pic. the fact it came out was more luck than anything.. havnt really tryed much night photgraphy

These today

Feelin lucky punk? by Drinknike, on Flickr

Originally Posted by DrinkNike

Nice pic.  How long was the exposure on that?
3.2 seconds @ f3.2
At f3.2, no problems with over-exposure?
It was pretty dark where i took the pic. the fact it came out was more luck than anything.. havnt really tryed much night photgraphy

These today

Feelin lucky punk? by Drinknike, on Flickr

Originally Posted by bdis1986

disintegrating yellow 07 metallic's > true flights ...
07 Nike Socks (black or white, two or 12 pack) > True Flights.

streetballa2311 - nice fits. Is that Wale on your right? Lol. Jokes. I am the only one of my friends who wear J's and other Nikes.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

disintegrating yellow 07 metallic's > true flights ...
07 Nike Socks (black or white, two or 12 pack) > True Flights.

streetballa2311 - nice fits. Is that Wale on your right? Lol. Jokes. I am the only one of my friends who wear J's and other Nikes.

denim-unbranded denim

good wood 

black mala bead bracelet

true blues.

[/font]

[/font]
is it just me or was your boi trying look like wale
roll.gif

denim-unbranded denim

good wood 

black mala bead bracelet

true blues.

[/font]

[/font]
is it just me or was your boi trying look like wale
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom