OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by oakland boy

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

cant wait for those griffeys
pimp.gif

and my biggest pick-up this year,and possibly my life

cant wait for May
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats fam! i went back and finished up last year. after taking 2 years off i did it too.  your most expensive pick up so far huh?
laugh.gif
thanks man....hahaha yea...$35k x 4 is no joke....salllie mae is taking all my $ now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hopefully the investment is well worth it in the future.....now i just needa do couple more papers and deal with finals and Im officially done 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oakland boy

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

cant wait for those griffeys
pimp.gif

and my biggest pick-up this year,and possibly my life

cant wait for May
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats fam! i went back and finished up last year. after taking 2 years off i did it too.  your most expensive pick up so far huh?
laugh.gif
thanks man....hahaha yea...$35k x 4 is no joke....salllie mae is taking all my $ now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hopefully the investment is well worth it in the future.....now i just needa do couple more papers and deal with finals and Im officially done 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Picked these up for $115 at the ES store, my boy told me they still had some in the back.... You know the rest.. Sent my girl after the rest in my size, she will be home with them after work. Don't waste your time calling the store
wink.gif
Sad part is I really don't care for the pro's too much, I am more of a foam one guy.... Hey foam is foam right
grin.gif

Picked these up for $115 at the ES store, my boy told me they still had some in the back.... You know the rest.. Sent my girl after the rest in my size, she will be home with them after work. Don't waste your time calling the store
wink.gif
Sad part is I really don't care for the pro's too much, I am more of a foam one guy.... Hey foam is foam right
grin.gif

348fz4j.jpg

didnt acutally think i was gonna get these considering i missed out on them when they released 

did not want to pay 250, ended up paying under retail
pimp.gif

348fz4j.jpg

didnt acutally think i was gonna get these considering i missed out on them when they released 

did not want to pay 250, ended up paying under retail
pimp.gif

Dobe V'S Chinas at Ross in beautiful San Diego, CA.
I'm not a fan but gotta love the lightweight shoes.
Good beaters for sure.

Dobe V'S Chinas at Ross in beautiful San Diego, CA.
I'm not a fan but gotta love the lightweight shoes.
Good beaters for sure.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

wink.gif
grin.gif

You dont really like em but you got your girl goin to pick up more
grin.gif

wink.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

wink.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
I never really gave the pro's a chance because I always felt as if they were a cheesy spin off of my most coveted foam one....I always only have liked the foam one, just felt right to me. That swoosh really bugged me at first, had so many chances to get rare  foam pro's and passed.... I stand corrected
30t6p3b.gif
My GOD have I been sleeping hard, but I have seen the error of my ways. I put them on my feet, and I was blown away at the beauty. That swoosh really makes the shoe all the more sick
pimp.gif
Oh well sz. 11 guys it's going to be just that much harder when searching for the older pro's now because I will be on the loose.. Still think the foam ones are smashing pros though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

wink.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
I never really gave the pro's a chance because I always felt as if they were a cheesy spin off of my most coveted foam one....I always only have liked the foam one, just felt right to me. That swoosh really bugged me at first, had so many chances to get rare  foam pro's and passed.... I stand corrected
30t6p3b.gif
My GOD have I been sleeping hard, but I have seen the error of my ways. I put them on my feet, and I was blown away at the beauty. That swoosh really makes the shoe all the more sick
pimp.gif
Oh well sz. 11 guys it's going to be just that much harder when searching for the older pro's now because I will be on the loose.. Still think the foam ones are smashing pros though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom