OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

cant wait for those griffeys
pimp.gif

these came in this week

DS CB94s for $95
DS Penny 1 Hoop Pack for $145

8xlymv.jpg

and my biggest pick-up this year,and possibly my life

2iu3hq0.jpg

cant wait for May
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

cant wait for those griffeys
pimp.gif

these came in this week

DS CB94s for $95
DS Penny 1 Hoop Pack for $145

8xlymv.jpg

and my biggest pick-up this year,and possibly my life

2iu3hq0.jpg

cant wait for May
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by El Bro

Finally was able to find these!
Nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you don't mind me askin, where'd you get those?  Ebay?  Flight 89s are my favorite shoes of all-time and it's been harder looking for the better colorways now.

Yeah, I found them on ebay.   I passed on a pair a couple of years ago and regretted it, so when they popped up again, I made the offer and bought them.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by El Bro

Finally was able to find these!
Nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you don't mind me askin, where'd you get those?  Ebay?  Flight 89s are my favorite shoes of all-time and it's been harder looking for the better colorways now.

Yeah, I found them on ebay.   I passed on a pair a couple of years ago and regretted it, so when they popped up again, I made the offer and bought them.

Nice Hares! Let me ask you something. Since the midsole is not polyurethane, what can break on the OG VII's if you wear them?

Nice Hares! Let me ask you something. Since the midsole is not polyurethane, what can break on the OG VII's if you wear them?

Unfortunately I don't know how to best answer your question.  I bought these for collection purposes only, perhaps someone else can answer?
happy.gif

Unfortunately I don't know how to best answer your question.  I bought these for collection purposes only, perhaps someone else can answer?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom