OFFICIAL APRIL '15 PICK-UP THREAD - NO PIC QUOTING

I had Salamon Speedcross 3 shoes a few years ago and resold them. I've been wanting to get another pair for a long time but didn't like the current colorways as much as the ones I had. A few days ago I saw someone at the mall with this colorway and I liked them and found a place that had them.

BTW the april pick up links at the top of the forum are linking to the march thread.

Last edited:
PS4PS3MortalKombatXCoverArt.png

Those Patch AM 90s are so clean. I like the clean lines they did and how they contrusted it. I think I saw they were gonna retro the normal infrared 90s but I'm just gonna be on the hunt for those patches.

Got these in today (some 6 weeks after ship date 
eyes.gif
) from Ubiq.  Can't really complain though as they were discounted heavily, down to $35.  The pair from the pack I wanted most and had my eye on from the jump, just didn't want to pay retail.  Patience pays (in savings)! 

Saucony Shadow 5000 OG Pack (Green) - 

Last edited:
dwoodactennis dwoodactennis wow. Thats amazing. I feel the same way, im the only one relatively interested in kicks with my family and friends. but now I might start to talk about kicks around people around me and let's see what happens. Lol

Back
Top Bottom