Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

We came back from 6 runs on Lee in Arlington. He's not untouchable. AJ will pitch a perfect game. 27 up, 27 down on 27 pitches. ::takes another bong hit::

Originally Posted by jrp44

Am I the only one who thinks AJ will pitch a great game on Tuesday?
nerd.gif

yes.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Not gonna win with AJ pitching, it's gonna be hard to beat Lee. That cat deals, so we could end up down 1-3 by mid week. Our bats need to really come alive, Cano can't carry us all the way AND we gotta STOP WALKING EVERYBODY

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Not gonna win with AJ pitching, it's gonna be hard to beat Lee. That cat deals, so we could end up down 1-3 by mid week. Our bats need to really come alive, Cano can't carry us all the way AND we gotta STOP WALKING EVERYBODY

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

We came back from 6 runs on Lee in Arlington. He's not untouchable. AJ will pitch a perfect game. 27 up, 27 down on 27 pitches. ::takes another bong hit::
jkzn6x.jpg

Lee can be beaten...it's just a challenge in doing so.  Yankees need to keep themselves close.  Putting themselves into a 5-run hole every time is not always going to set up a rally.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

jkzn6x.jpg

Lee can be beaten...it's just a challenge in doing so.  Yankees need to keep themselves close.  Putting themselves into a 5-run hole every time is not always going to set up a rally.

I think our only hope is to just work the %@*! out of Lee. I know he doesn't throw a lot of balls, but we really need to try to get to the middle relief by the 6th.

I think our only hope is to just work the %@*! out of Lee. I know he doesn't throw a lot of balls, but we really need to try to get to the middle relief by the 6th.

Breaking News - sources are saying Giardi will not re up with the Yankees after the year is over no matter what happens in the post season.

Breaking News - sources are saying Giardi will not re up with the Yankees after the year is over no matter what happens in the post season.

Was just gonna post about Freddy Sez. It's gonna be weird going to games and not hearing that characteristic banging of that pan.

venom, where did you read about Girardi not wanting to re-up?

Was just gonna post about Freddy Sez. It's gonna be weird going to games and not hearing that characteristic banging of that pan.

venom, where did you read about Girardi not wanting to re-up?

R.I.P. Freddy Sez. A real staple at the Stadium for all of these years. He will be missed.

venom, where did you hear that? And briannnnn is right, Lee is beatable. With Pettitte on the mound, it will be clutch to get to Lee early on, and often, because I'm just as comfortable with Pettitte as I am with C.C.

R.I.P. Freddy Sez. A real staple at the Stadium for all of these years. He will be missed.

venom, where did you hear that? And briannnnn is right, Lee is beatable. With Pettitte on the mound, it will be clutch to get to Lee early on, and often, because I'm just as comfortable with Pettitte as I am with C.C.

R.I.P Freddy Sez

i hope the giradi thing is true, never liked him as a manager

i want tony peña as the next skipper..........ownership is very high on him last i heard

R.I.P Freddy Sez

i hope the giradi thing is true, never liked him as a manager

i want tony peña as the next skipper..........ownership is very high on him last i heard

Back
Top Bottom