Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

eek.gif
Rangers came through. Yankees should be good in NY though, except for the Cliff Lee game. This guy is bound to finally crack...but when? 
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Rangers came through. Yankees should be good in NY though, except for the Cliff Lee game. This guy is bound to finally crack...but when? 
nerd.gif

I blame this loss on me.

I knew I should've eaten Shrimp today. I got so caught up at work, that I forgot too.

I'll be at Game 3, and you best believe I'll have Shrimp before the game. I'm sorry to let you guys down.

I blame this loss on me.

I knew I should've eaten Shrimp today. I got so caught up at work, that I forgot too.

I'll be at Game 3, and you best believe I'll have Shrimp before the game. I'm sorry to let you guys down.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I blame this loss on me.

it was a mix between you not eating shrimp and the rangers ditching the red uniforms today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I blame this loss on me.

it was a mix between you not eating shrimp and the rangers ditching the red uniforms today
laugh.gif

i just woke up , drank myself into a sangria coma. not the manliest way to deal with a loss but i feel alittle better .......

now im bored .....

i just woke up , drank myself into a sangria coma. not the manliest way to deal with a loss but i feel alittle better .......

now im bored .....

Should be going to New York up 2-0 with Lee on the mound to all but ice this damn thing.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Straight dominated 17 innings worth of baseball.

Winning today is great, but not even that got the taste outta my mouth from yesterday.

Should be going to New York up 2-0 with Lee on the mound to all but ice this damn thing.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Straight dominated 17 innings worth of baseball.

Winning today is great, but not even that got the taste outta my mouth from yesterday.

dirk nice win for your team

ima go out and say this........whoever wins game 3 i think takes the series

we left even, now we play 3 straight at home, lets go!!!!

dirk nice win for your team

ima go out and say this........whoever wins game 3 i think takes the series

we left even, now we play 3 straight at home, lets go!!!!

Not gonna win with AJ pitching, it's gonna be hard to beat Lee. That cat deals, so we could end up down 1-3 by mid week. Our bats need to really come alive, Cano can't carry us all the way AND we gotta STOP WALKING EVERYBODY

Not gonna win with AJ pitching, it's gonna be hard to beat Lee. That cat deals, so we could end up down 1-3 by mid week. Our bats need to really come alive, Cano can't carry us all the way AND we gotta STOP WALKING EVERYBODY

Fact is the series is tied 1-1 going back to NY for 3 games....I know Lee is a beast and has dominated us, but I mean we have Pettitte on the mound so it's not like it should be chalked up as an automatic L.....we just gotta be patient at the plate and make Lee throw a +!*+ load of pitches and try to get to the bullpen by the 7th...

Am I the only one who thinks AJ will pitch a great game on Tuesday?
nerd.gif

Fact is the series is tied 1-1 going back to NY for 3 games....I know Lee is a beast and has dominated us, but I mean we have Pettitte on the mound so it's not like it should be chalked up as an automatic L.....we just gotta be patient at the plate and make Lee throw a +!*+ load of pitches and try to get to the bullpen by the 7th...

Am I the only one who thinks AJ will pitch a great game on Tuesday?
nerd.gif

We came back from 6 runs on Lee in Arlington. He's not untouchable. AJ will pitch a perfect game. 27 up, 27 down on 27 pitches. ::takes another bong hit::

Back
Top Bottom