Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Give me white/gray AND white/blue

Besides og black toes ... There's nothing left

Unless a frag color way

mean.gif

This. If I could get a pair for retail at this point would be fantastic, would be the first pair of KOs I pay retail on outside of the pack.
With how fast the black/red AJKO sold out on JJ it's looking like this shoe will unlikely hit discount if drops on the foot sites

With how fast the black/red AJKO sold out on JJ it's looking like this shoe will unlikely hit discount if drops on the foot sites

This will hit discounts once every dumb person who thinks they are limited realize they are going to be everywhere like every other ko till date these aren't anything special.

This will hit discounts once every dumb person who thinks they are limited realize they are going to be everywhere like every other ko till date these aren't anything special.

Except we still have no idea how quanties were effected by the cancelation out here.

They are a nice OG Colourway which retroed for the first time in 30 years close to OG. Also no one knows how many pairs destroyed due to mold. Also I have not seen a pair with a more recent production date. So it looks like more pairs were not produced. I think these will sell out reasonably quick. On EU sites when released they sold quicker than most people expected. Also JJ sold out within ten minutes.

Last edited:
They are a nice OG Colourway which retroed for the first time in 30 years close to OG. Also no one knows how many pairs destroyed due to mold. Also I have not seen a pair with a more recent production date. So it looks like more pairs were not produced. I think these will sell out reasonably quick. On EU sites when released they sold quicker than most people expected. Also JJ sold out within ten minutes.
Word-
I managed to grab a pair a while back from a low- key euro store and then had a friend grab a pair from Dubai while she was there.
I love these and wasn't going to hang around waiting for a wider release that may never happen.

Back
Top Bottom