Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

View media item 1973403
Sport blues. Wore these to the ground. Had to dye it a few times (tarrago dye) after getting faded from throwing in the washer (got dirt and sand all over at the park). Still holds up. Will def get the bred in the future

Last edited:
Was trying to hold out on the sails, but used today's eBay $15 off $75+ code: C15LIMITEDTIME to get them for 75 shipped

code ends at 8 ET

For the Sails specifically I saw 9.5 and 10 that can be had for even less than what I paid, this BIN is $78.46 shipped before the coupon:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Mens-A...hash=item1a0f881898:m:m8iaDdl3j-XdLWX2F50BeUQ

Sails - 8.5 and 10.5 available from the seller I used:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/33179373710...49&var=540895558378&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited:
@Dj5h1fT  good to hear 
smokin.gif

B/Red AJKOs popped up at ShoePalace grand openings at Santa Monica & Universal for some odd reason. Sporadic sizes left.

Last edited:
Hopefully that's a sign that they'll be dropping soon. Really hope so, I need those like yesterday. I don't know why JB keeps stalling on them.

Well both these shops been sitting on inventory since last Oct of last year. I think they didn't get the memo to send the product back because the store wasn't open. That's my only conclusion.

Really hope the Black/red AJKO get a proper release. I would love to know what Nike did with all the moldy pairs. Did they get cleaned, destroyed or did the employees take them home.

Please be the b/reds 
tired.gif
 it's been real hard not jumping on any of the KO's but I'd grab these on release date for sure.

I wouldn't mind a remastered version of the blacktoe's. I had sport blues but had to go a half size up but never re-copped. I can't find a 12.5 below $150. The sails are cool and I could of copped for $90 but I'm just waiting and hoping JB remasters the metallic varsity red and metallic dark red 1's.

I bet one of those will be the white/grey pair. They released the OG lows and they will must likely drop the KO' s to cash in before they drop the OG leather highs.

Back
Top Bottom