Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Bummed I regretfully sold my pair of 2015 Blk/Rd KOs after initially assuming they would rerelease post mold fiasco. Not sure why everyone else is getting a shot at them globally. Damn.

Damn that's why I can't bring myself to cop. Can't have that in my house with a toddler running around. :smh:

It'll help build up that immune system tho

J/k

That pic makes me want to inspect my pair again

I haven't opened the box since I got them early release... I did spray them with a lil Lysol tho

Seller still hasn't responded will be opening a dispute. This is the seller I've bought from him in the past with no issues. I bet the sellers that have these Got them on the cheap

View media item 1851289

Had a 9.5 and a 10 in my cart. Sns always has cart held in the past but when I tried to check out they removed them from my cart. Wtf

Is it me or do the pics that sns are using look like they have mold on the toe box ? On the left shoe

Last edited:
Is it me or do the pics that sns are using look like they have mold on the toe box ? On the left shoe

The black canvas on these is very easy to scuff if you brush on it with enough force or could be residue from a cleaning attempt. Done it a couple of times cleaning my pair.

Forgive me for my possible silly question but what made these shoes mold in the first place? I got 2 pairs of the 2012's that haven't molded. Was it a difference in material used or something?
It was only the bred ko and 6 lows that had mold issues. The chi, sb ko didn't have issues
I'm late but...what? LOL. I was saying my 2 pair of Bred KO's from 2012 don't have mold and I was wondering if these were a different material from them that caused them to mold, that's all...

I'm late but...what? LOL. I was saying my 2 pair of Bred KO's from 2012 don't have mold and I was wondering if these were a different material from them that caused them to mold, that's all...

From what I recall some other Jordan's besides the AJKO's had mold issues as well, so it's probably not the material but the storage.

I'm genuinely interested in seeing how the black and red as well as the shadow ko's do state side. They seemed to do pretty well on euro sites.

The black/red pairs should be in tomorrow from sns order. Will finally be able to get my hands on it. It's been elusive ever since moldgate :wink:

Got my pairs in yesterday, fits like the previous year pairs, tts. Any little mark got me thinking mold! but they look ok. Gave it a close inspection. :wink: Considering the pairs came from europe, so they should be fine, I hope. Just glad had the chance to finally cop this cw.

Just got rid of my 2012? Pair

Kinda regret it but feel like I would have never wore them

Back
Top Bottom