Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

...could be wrong but 'inspections' and all, there is no way nike would even risk seliing mouldy pairs..

..though being that the prod. dates are the same, my assumption is that the quantities intended for europe were elsewhere in storage or on an alternate transport route from the pairs which(became compromised and) were intended for US/american markets...

...could be wrong but 'inspections' and all, there is no way nike would even risk seliing mouldy pairs..

..though being that the prod. dates are the same, my assumption is that the quantities intended for europe were elsewhere in storage or on an alternate transport route from the pairs which(became compromised and) were intended for US/american markets...

Possibly but there were definitely euro pairs that had mold as well. I believe a member got a pair from a footlocker in Italy that had mold on his pair

this seems the most logical explanation.

will be interested to see how/if this release plays out stateside.

I'd say these run true to size. These and my sport blues fit just like my SBB's. Maybe they get bigger after wear? Cause I haven't worn either of them

And the consensus on the sbb was they fit half sz big...last few years in 1s I needed a 9, those and my kos I wear a 8.5 comfortably

But everybody feet diff

Last edited:
And the consensus on the sbb was they fit half sz big...last few years in 1s I needed a 9, those and my kos I wear a 8.5 comfortably

But everybody feet diff

That's news to me. I thought they' were TTS for me. But 1s are what I base my True size on so that could do it lol

That's news to me. I thought they' were TTS for me. But 1s are what I base my True size on so that could do it lol
I wear a size 12 in all AJ 1's except for 01'--03' pairs and the 2012 KO's which I wear a sz 12.5. The OG mold KO's fit better than the 12's for me, but it seems like It fits a smig to small, like I would need a 12 1/4 so I get a 12.5 in those as well. I just use a thicker sock and force fields and it fits perfect.

2012 aj ko's run .5 big
2015 ko's run true
Both seem a little wider than aj1s- likely due to canvas being a more forgiving material than leather

Slightly. I've got a bunch of 11.5 pre 2012 1's that are definitely bigger than my most recent 1's in size 11.

Which Pairs Are You Speaking Of Exactly?

I Have AJ1's From Every Generation Except '94 And Would Say Prior To 2012 Chicago's, The Majority Of AJ1 Releases Were Spot On With Sizing TTS Like They Were In 1985. The Mold Definitely Got Longer With The Release Of Chi's In 2012 :wink:

Which Pairs Are You Speaking Of Exactly?

I Have AJ1's From Every Generation Except '94 And Would Say Prior To 2012 Chicago's, The Majority Of AJ1 Releases Were Spot On With Sizing TTS Like They Were In 1985. The Mold Definitely Got Longer With The Release Of Chi's In 2012 :wink:

I wasn't speaking pre 2012 as in OGs or anything like that. More like 1s released in the past decade. First ones that came to mind were the ones from the DMP pack. They were both a bit narrow to me but length wise the 11.5 in the pack is definitely bigger than my size 11 SBB which people are saying run big. I figured they were TTS so if they did get longer it wasn't by much and def not enough for me to go down half a size if I was given the choice.

Last edited:
Forgive me for my possible silly question but what made these shoes mold in the first place? I got 2 pairs of the 2012's that haven't molded. Was it a difference in material used or something?

Forgive me for my possible silly question but what made these shoes mold in the first place? I got 2 pairs of the 2012's that haven't molded. Was it a difference in material used or something?

It's not the material. They were stored cargo sitting before being shipped to stores.

It was only the bred ko and 6 lows that had mold issues. The chi, sb ko didn't have issues

Ready for the official release 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Messaged seller before I purchased and asked if they had mold he replied mold free lol. Then they come with big blotches of mold

Back
Top Bottom