Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Dude is right here.  Pack was delivered today...  will post pics when I get home.

What happened to them dudes that was clowning me tho?  Talmbout the seller needed "a quick $375 loan" or something like that?  Where they at now?  :lol:

Couple other guys in this thread placed orders with "random dude" after I came in here and posted the info - I've been communicating with one of them since and he got his pack last night and sent me pics.

Steal of the year for me.  No risk no reward.  Will be back to "stunt" on those few naysayers later tonight.
lol chill bro I was just wondering if dude actually got em for cheap or got scammed out, congrats on that steal

laugh.gif
MYYYYYY DUUUUUUDEEEEEE!!! YESSSS!!!! Can't wait until tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

Did Anyone Size Down .5 On These And Find It To Be A Better Fit?

Trying To Decide If I Should Pull The Trigger On This 9.5 For Retail :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

My True size is 9.5 and my 9.5 chi ko fits perfectly

Yea, It's Sounding Like These Recent KO's Fit Like The Older Releases At TTS As Opposed To The NA 1's And Jumpman Chicago's Which I Found To Fit A Little Bigger Than Older Releases....... Wish JB Would Get Their **** Together With These Sizing Differences From Release To Release :smh:

REPPED

lol chill bro I was just wondering if dude actually got em for cheap or got scammed out, congrats on that steal
Just having some fun my man 
smile.gif

I'm glad that the info I shared helped some dudes out... dudes that as far as I can tell are gonna hold onto their kicks and not resell.

For real though - fun times.

@Baig  Nice puppy btw 
glasses.gif
haha, thanks man.  That's the little homie, Gigabyte.  Dude looks like a pup, no doubt, but he's 2 yrs old already. 

Couldn't leave my kicks out for the first year after I got him.  He had a thing for insoles, and every time I left my kicks laying around he'd manage to rip those insoles out and tear em to shreds.  He's grown out of that now though - which is what made me pull the trigger on setting this "display" up right here  
smile.gif

Last edited:
ha, yeah I got sick of the stack of boxes  in my "office" ,  so I decided to switch things up a bit.  

Boxes still take up all the space in my closets and under my bed though 
sick.gif

That real estate struggle. 

Last edited:
The chicao ajkos are going to be like the shadow 1s

Not that much hype then bam they are hard to get and everyone wants them

The chicao ajkos are going to be like the shadow 1s

Not that much hype then bam they are hard to get and everyone wants them

Been preaching this. Will probably happen after all the hype of the sport blue KOs. Just like shadows after the black red 1s.

the smell is that bad for you guys?

other then sniffing inside the shoe (which smells exactly like the bred 1's) mine are fine but then again i like the smell :lol: . i remember the III 88's had really strong glue smell soon as you opened the lid :x

@Baig
 Nice puppy btw 8)

haha, thanks man.  That's the little homie, Gigabyte.  Dude looks like a pup, no doubt, but he's 2 yrs old already. 

Couldn't leave my kicks out for the first year after I got him.  He had a thing for insoles, and every time I left my kicks laying around he'd manage to rip those insoles out and tear em to shreds.  He's grown out of that now though - which is what made me pull the trigger on setting this "display" up right here  :smile:

View media item 868605

thats a nice rack, nice and organized. i assume you dont keep the boxes?

thats a nice rack, nice and organized. i assume you dont keep the boxes?
You know what man, when I first set it up I started throwing away the boxes... for GRs or kicks that I had worn already (and had doubled up on). Real estate was becoming a big issue.

That said, I somewhat regret it now - I no longer have the boxes for the Taxi's and Steel Xs, for example.  I threw away a total of 8 or 9 boxes before I changed my mind.

Ended up stashing the remaining boxes under my bed and in my closets. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom