Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

..... information that would've been useful yesterday...

any other Euro sites that may release these? PM if you don't wanna blow up the spot.

anybody know a sz7 pack available lemme know, I'm looking :nerd:

..... information that would've been useful yesterday...

any other Euro sites that may release these? PM if you don't wanna blow up the spot.

anybody know a sz7 pack available lemme know, I'm looking
nerd.gif
i mean... the website is space23.it     

.it is italy

Yeah Space 23 INCORRECTLY listed it as 12 AM on their IG... It should have read 12 PM CET, which is 7am EST here in the US... SMH...

You know they probably meant to list it in 24hr time, most people I've met from Europe use that time scale instead of confusing people with AM and PM if you say 0:01 that can only mean one time and if you say 12:01 that's only one time too.

i mean... the website is space23.it    

.it is italy

I wasn't confused about it being in Italy--I mean duh if you go to the website I deduced it's located in Milan and thus that would be their local time. The part I was confused on is what I said.... went on yesterday evening at 6pm when I should've been on there this morning at 6am.

'sall good though--I mean I 7 is way bigger than what I need anyway but like I said it's the closest to what I can do; if anybody comes across a pack in that size I'd be much appreciative. I'mma try my luck on the SB rivalry pack tho as well. I really just want the UNC model.

You know they probably meant to list it in 24hr time, most people I've met from Europe use that time scale instead of confusing people with AM and PM if you say 0:01 that can only mean one time and if you say 12:01 that's only one time too.

which is what I prefer :lol: I'm good on army time.... on international flights they post departures/arrivals using 24hr for reasons just like this

I wasn't confused about it being in Italy--I mean duh if you go to the website I deduced it's located in Milan and thus that would be their local time. The part I was confused on is what I said.... went on yesterday evening at 6pm when I should've been on there this morning at 6am.

'sall good though--I mean I 7 is way bigger than what I need anyway but like I said it's the closest to what I can do; if anybody comes across a pack in that size I'd be much appreciative. I'mma try my luck on the SB rivalry pack tho as well. I really just want the UNC model.
yeah i was wrong. Looks like people on IG were confused also.

Sucks when they dont even post much on twitter or FB.

Last edited:
Stuff like this pisses me off. How does a company get away with this crap.

NOT MY PICTURE>
If I ever see the person who took this pic/ or is the reseller. I will knock him out. There are people who really wanted a pair for retail and now have to pay above. 
mean.gif

Be glad when being a sneakerhead isn't cool anymore and people who actually want to wear the shoes are able to buy again.

Be glad when being a sneakerhead isn't cool anymore and people who actually want to wear the shoes are able to buy again.

I'll take it one step further, I'll be glad when being a sneaker head isn't cool and dudes with stock like that end up losing their house/car because they tied all their money up doing this foolishness.

Going to be a long time. Once guys found out it was much more normal to post your shoes instead of your vcuts to other men on Instagram it was a wrap.

yea.... ya'll are wishing if you think this is going away anytime soon. Like Capt. Crown said, with IG the shoe game is to a whole new height. More people are posting their "pick ups" and more ppl are looking/watching. Thus in turn wanting THEM to be able to stunt via IG and post THEIR picks ups. If you want to cop a shoe nowadays you don't eeeeeem NEED ebay like that, just go to IG and/or twitter and you can find ppl looking to sell. It's crazy.

Vicious cycle; hype begets hype.

You're right but everything comes to an end eventually and the bubble is bound to burst . It's just when not if

You're right but everything comes to an end eventually and the bubble is bound to burst . It's just when not if

copping kicks been around since what .... let's say the 80s? Did it ever burst then?? :lol: :lol: It just gets more, and more popular.

Unless we get to a point in our society where we don't need shoes anymore cuz some futuristic next level stuff comes out.

copping kicks been around since what .... let's say the 80s? Did it ever burst then?? :lol: :lol: It just gets more, and more popular.

Unless we get to a point in our society where we don't need shoes anymore cuz some futuristic next level stuff comes out.

and then we'll feen for the futuristic next level stuff and the cycle begins again :lol:
nike hoverboards :nerd:

Last edited:

I'll take it one step further, I'll be glad when being a sneaker head isn't cool and dudes with stock like that end up losing their house/car because they tied all their money up doing this foolishness.

I'll be glad when people who DO cop them to wear, wear them more than 2-3x only to sell as vnds for resseller prices anyway.

I'm going to say yes. During the early 2000's and as late as about 08 buying shoes wasn't like this. I don't know how old you are but after Mikes second retirement J's became less and less popular . A good portion of J's sat and a lot of the newer models weren't getting much love from the general public . That's what I mean , back in the day people didn't buy to resell Or to take just take pics with their shoes then put them back in the box in the back of the closet. So the people actually buying had a genuine like / love for the shoe . Social media changed everything , it made people feel like their life should be important to everybody . Everybody is chasing their 15 minutes of fame . That's what happened with TV too everything thing became reality based. These kids think they have to have every new release so they can flex on ig.
I've dubbed it the attention ***** age

I've adapted so this isn't an " old man " it just is what it is

Back
Top Bottom