Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Got my pairs locked down. I will know by tomorrow if I have a extra pair to help a fellow NTer.

why does this keep happening to us... :frown:

fluke releases are making it hard to stay afloat :smh:

Hope this isn't like the Black/Red 1's release on finishline where they only released 72 pair total online. If that is what you are releasing why even bother at that point. Just send it to a store already getting them.

i really question how skimp the online releases will be. I think a lot of resell sites putting up FSRs are only doing so because people still REALLY don't know about these dropping. My HoH still had about 20 some odd tickets left when they concluded the window for tickets yesterday.. My area isn't really too hip on these someone could easily come and scoop the entire fleet if they were into that type of thing.. *shrugs* Also take into consideration when the bred and black toe KOs dropped about two summers ago they also sat in my HoH for nearly a month and half.. Seems like the uneducated only cop the "hyped" Jordan 1 releases..

Didnt want the pack only the unc. Im not stressing over those just need the chicago. My hoh is probably doing fcfs on saturday.

I really want the UNCs too.. I gave up hope on the pack and copping for retail though.. Im sure the UNCs would be the pair that most would want to get rid out so i'm not tripping too much..

I just locked my pair down for $220 shipped. If i can get another saturday i can recoup the extra i spent. i have a feeling these will be hard to get

sneakerpimp
nthat.gif

Called my local FA and they told me no one has been asking for these and are probably doing FCFS even though my local mall always does raffles usually regardless of shoe. So hopefully it will be a easy cop

Finishline is getting way more than 72 pairs. 

They would put a limit of one per customer if they only had that few.

Talked to a rep today via twitter, no limit.

Probably gonna double up on finishline then cop a pair on nike.

Finishline is getting way more than 72 pairs. 

They would put a limit of one per customer if they only had that few.

Talked to a rep today via twitter, no limit.

Probably gonna double up on finishline then cop a pair on nike.
They didn't put a limited on the Bred 1's, I wouldn't be sure of that

Got my Bulls locked down (in a size 11.5 and I need a 12 SMFH!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
) but this Pack is seeming like a friggin myth. It almost doesn't exist anywhere near me SMH...

Back
Top Bottom