Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

if i manage to secure a pack i'll gladly help a NTer out with the UNCs

I just want the Georgetowns. but its lookin grim

Last edited:
I may have to start a pack split thread because i already see where this is going & i dont want Big J to come in here with da hammer on anyone

I may have to start a pack split thread because i already see where this is going & i dont want Big J to come in here with da hammer on anyone

Nah we good so far, let's not add any more hype to it.

Fellas, let try to keep the splitting pack talk to a minimum so we don't get this one locked.

Nah we good so far, let's not add any more hype to it.

Fellas, let try to keep the splitting pack talk to a minimum so we don't get this one locked.

or just put it in your sig & not post "hey can we split a sz 9 pack i just want the g town's"

might have to because it will be a lot of split talk no way around it

nah Cap's right that would bring more unneeded attention to it... just drop it in ur sig

Last edited:
Yeah if it starts to get out of hand we can start a thread for it. For now, it's the usual suspects in this thread that have been pretty respectful thoughout our NA 1 journey :lol:

Yeah if it starts to get out of hand we can start a thread for it. For now, it's the usual suspects in this thread that have been pretty respectful thoughout our NA 1 journey
laugh.gif
when I think it about it.. it's been just about a full year since the start of the NA 1 journey

happy anniversary fellas 
laugh.gif

@Riverdale Road
 DTLR NOT GETTING THE CHI HUH..JUST CALLED THEM CLOWNS

DTLR is serving a suspension from Jordan products right now so they wont get any Jordan products until June.

Hope i get the Chicago AJKOs this weekend. If not, guess ill be sitting out until Carmines in May.

& thats just what them goofies deserved

blk/red 1
gamma xii
gamma xi
3lab V
they were ****in that whole time , flipping raffle times/dates, "not doing them" & saying it already happened etc.
i hope they get the perma heisman from nike/jb

Im checking FTL UNLOCKED and its only showing these dropping in like 10-15 FTL's in the whole country. Guessing these are a really limited release? Anyone know any stores in ATL carrying them.

Back
Top Bottom