Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Hope you guys all get them.  Never been a fan of AJKO's and these will be a pass for me as well.

Copping these for sure/ it's was nice just to walk in a store and copped the sport blues without any lines or raffles etc.

Def unworn :lol:

I didn't know you could get full refund for something past 30 days

I returned those black bottom photo blue AJ9's late last year, bought them whenever they released (2013?). You can even return them at an outlet, which is what I do since it's closer. This is one of the reasons I like to purchase off NDC, easier to handle "ragrets".

View media item 1617400

How would they refund? Cash or gift card? Doubt after so long they would issue back to your original payment

Hoping people sleep on these BREDS since I refuse to pay $300-$700 for OG 1's, but somehow I doubt it :\

Assuming these will be produced in the same numbers as the previous ajkos, once hype settles they can be had for around 200.

The average sneakerhead is going to be on the fence with these.

"Yeah they're breds, but they're not OGs"

Last edited:
Yes, now because of the restocks. They're on footaction and footlocker.com right now. But that Wasn't the case right after they dropped. They were 200+

I paid retail for my sport royals a week before release. Retail for my Chicagos on rd. There were places that were overcharging but nobody bit. The KO's are a niche shoe. The average "sneakerhead" isn't gonna check for these. Hell half of NT likes to dub these as the poor mans 1's. If you want a pair you'll be fine.

I paid retail for my sport royals a week before release. Retail for my Chicagos on rd. There were places that were overcharging but nobody bit. The KO's are a niche shoe. The average "sneakerhead" isn't gonna check for these. Hell half of NT likes to dub these as the poor mans 1's. If you want a pair you'll be fine.
i just going with current prices of the aj ko right now. we can compare it to other releases all we want but we cant ignore the fact that there is already a pair of AJ 1 ko breds out and prices range from 220ish to 290 for a DS pair if you were to buy right now. and that pair didnt get the the Nike Air treatment. I'm not saying that will or wont be easy to get. I'm saying that if you can get them for retail, do it. We don't know the quantities they will be released in. Tons of NTers will call them poor mans 1s but have every single pair in their 1s collections just for the numbers. All im saying is dont sleep on them. sports blues are sitting because for whatever reason the big box chains sat on them for 2 years and started releasing them again recently which has flooded the market and brought down prices although i still cant find a place other than ebay that i can pay under retail for them.

The 2012 black/red and black toe KO's were limited. I was able to cop for retail and doubled up a short time later for $220. There were definitely not as many pairs on eBay then as there are now, as people try to unload them. Resale has not increased at all. All the KO's since then have been easily attainable. Sport Royals released Aug. 23rd 2014, not even a year and they are still sitting locally. Nobody is paying resale.

Edit: not to mention low top and strapped breds are still sitting, I highly doubt these will fly off shelves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom