Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Weren't the 2014s remastered with NA and the Vandal sole? At this point, we should just accept the Nike shenanigans. Just wish they would make their shoes readily available if they're going to charge so much.

After paying full retail for Chi and Sport Blues I'm tempted to sit the Breds out and wait for the sale, but things have been crazy with the 1s lately. And $160.... Damn.

I dunno. It's so hit and miss with ones. When they're a 1 GR (which is different than a retro GR), it's possible they'll sell out or sit. The Bred lows sold well but were still able to be found for retail or below. Lasers fizzled (wish I didn't pay for it with a WC). Black Gums eh. Besides hype releases like the DSM, NYCs, Jeters, Fragments and Chis (horrible release).

We all thought the Sports Blue would sell out due to the previous Royal release. Those things were every where on release day (and still can be found at retail).

The cushioning around the ankles is so comfortable.  White and grey all day! 

Last edited:
Last time the the Black/Red AJ KO released they sat. I helped out about 10 NTers. I'm sure that's not going to be the case this time

These are going to sit. Most people see KOs in similar fashion as the Alpha 1s -- they're 1s, but not really.

They'll be had for retail for 1-2 months in store and on ebay. So I would sweat not being able to cop release day.

These are going to sit. Most people see KOs in similar fashion as the Alpha 1s -- they're 1s, but not really.

They'll be had for retail for 1-2 months in store and on ebay. So I would sweat not being able to cop release day.

Maaaan, I hope you're right. Similar pattern is evident with the recent OG 1 lows.

^^^^ Sat in NY for more than a month at my local shop along with the black toe pair.

I ended up helping out friends and family.

I know the Sport Blue is still sitting around my way, lol. It's probably only a size or two, but they're still out sitting on display.

For some reason I like red laces in my Black Toe KOs more than my leather Black Toes. Idk why. 
laugh.gif

I think the average consumer just doesn't like KO's. Which is fine.
laugh.gif
I keep telling people this.  It's definitely a niche shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom