Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I'm strongly considering that 10, All my KOs this year are 9.5 and they are a little roomy though :smh:

Man I got my pair from JJ on release morning, and came home thinking they were waiting on me last Thursday. I got this little package with a "relabel" sticker on it and fed ex saying my package was relabeled. Obviously a different package was hit with my sticker, but this is the second JJ order that's come up missing outta the last two orders.

Anyways, I end up opening this package while I'm still waiting on FedEx to "determine an outcome", and it's a $1,120.00 Louis Vuitton cuff some guy bought for his girl lol. I dunno why dude missing his package hasn't spoken up yet, and if he got mine why he hasn't said something either. Haha maybe he thinks they're actually royals and he's cool with the trade :lol:

Man I got my pair from JJ on release morning, and came home thinking they were waiting on me last Thursday. I got this little package with a "relabel" sticker on it and fed ex saying my package was relabeled. Obviously a different package was hit with my sticker, but this is the second JJ order that's come up missing outta the last two orders.

Anyways, I end up opening this package while I'm still waiting on FedEx to "determine an outcome", and it's a $1,120.00 Louis Vuitton cuff some guy bought for his girl lol. I dunno why dude missing his package hasn't spoken up yet, and if he got mine why he hasn't said something either. Haha maybe he thinks they're actually royals and he's cool with the trade :lol:

Damn you won lol

That's enough money to buy all of Hanson's royalties from "Mmmm Bop" :lol: let's make it happen my boy :nthat:

Last edited:
what's the method to make the ajko toe box less bulky? tried googling and youtubing but no success.

I already ironed my pair, just like the white red. I use a damp rag to cover the shoe and iron inward. It slants the toe box. However, the material blue material before the toe box may get a little wrinkled because your pushing back the black toe box. Ill post pics of the shoes when I get home

I already ironed my pair, just like the white red. I use a damp rag to cover the shoe and iron inward. It slants the toe box. However, the material blue material before the toe box may get a little wrinkled because your pushing back the black toe box. Ill post pics of the shoes when I get home
you have me intreagued, please post pics when you can

Welp, came home and my KO's were at the crib. No questions from FedEx... Now the only question is, Bin 5's or more Royal 1's??

That lace choice is no bueno

I'm not sure if it's just the angle, but that pic does them no justice

Blk is definatley the way to go for me at least just looks so clean , but everyone has different taste just glad we all enjoying them and rocking our kicks

Anyways, I end up opening this package while I'm still waiting on FedEx to "determine an outcome", and it's a $1,120.00 Louis Vuitton cuff some guy bought for his girl lol. I dunno why dude missing his package hasn't spoken up yet, and if he got mine why he hasn't said something either. Haha maybe he thinks they're actually royals and he's cool with the trade
laugh.gif
bruh sell the belt asap. buy yourself a pair of legit royal 1s and the ko's and then send him the rest of the money with a thank you note

Back
Top Bottom