Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

That's a great pic. You see all the random stuff JB throws out and then you have a classic right in the middle.

I know right...kinda weird and funny at that same time... This is what a name change does. First time seeing them in person (waiting on Eastbay shipment) and boy.. They're nice. My only gripe is the "AJKO" isn't embossed.. Feels pressed on.. Maybe the OGs are the same. Just comparing with my other 1's. Wish I could buy another pair but Just spent 1k on my wedding anniversary. If I still see them next month I'm grabbing up all my sizes :smile:

All these shots look great. Can't believe these are sitting at some places still (though I'm glad they are for people who can't buy on release day).

Just got my pair in and the right shoe has a beautiful deep crease right in the middle of the toe box. Smh

Just got my pair in and the right shoe has a beautiful deep crease right in the middle of the toe box. Smh
The canvas is so pliable and the jordan shoe tree is some narrow that it doesn't really support the toebox during shipment. If you have a sneaker shield, try putting it in there (or stuff it) and the crease should come out if you work on it a little. I got a pair from Nike store and there was already some creasing on it but got it out with some work.

The canvas is so pliable and the jordan shoe tree is some narrow that it doesn't really support the toebox during shipment. If you have a sneaker shield, try putting it in there (or stuff it) and the crease should come out if you work on it a little. I got a pair from Nike store and there was already some creasing on it but got it out with some work.
Thanks for the advice. They don't look too bad on feet but it's still noticeable. I have a couple sneaker shields I have never used so I'll give it a try. Thanks again.

Same with my pair. Didn't notice it on any of my other KO's. I'm all for creases, but I'd like to create them myself #factorycrease :lol:

Listen, I don't mind creases that look natural from wear but the location of this crease doesn't look good..

I had a pair of sneaker shields I didn't really use and I put them in and tried them on and it actually works well with this shoe. The toebox is boxy enough that it actually accomodates the shield better than a normal pair of 1's and I could wear them TTS. For regular 1's, I'd probably have to go up 0.5 before using a shield. But I probably will wear them normally and use the shields as a shoe tree when I"m done.

Last edited:
Sizes 11.5 and 12 on Amazon for around box price shipped. This is crazy lol.
Feels like a lot of these shoes are still out there but are just sitting on shelves. I'm gonna wait for a restock or something to cop a pair.

indifferent.gif
The whole collection cost me $800 tho, close enough to OGs for everyday wear and way worth saving all the extra $

Back
Top Bottom