Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Just went to pick up my size 12 from Villa. Got another size 12 coming from EastBay...

***EDIT*** Hmmm...just got an idea for a crazy pic. I think fellow Jordan I heads will like. Will post in a lil' bit...

Last edited:
Seems like more people are having better success IN STORES than ONLINE here lately. 2 weeks in a row I struck out online and went to my local HOH at 930 and they still had them. Online needs to get their stuff together

Seems like more people are having better success IN STORES than ONLINE here lately. 2 weeks in a row I struck out online and went to my local HOH at 930 and they still had them. Online needs to get their stuff together
well you have to factor in that online is serving the whole country, while the multiple store locations are serving a city. It all depends on the release

Called up Villa by me and they didn't get them. Had 15% off on NDC so I didn't cop early from the bay or end. Feeling kinda dumb right about now.

well you have to factor in that online is serving the whole country, while the multiple store locations are serving a city. It all depends on the release
I understand that but there is also much more pairs online that the sites have access to. I think the online buying is more corrupted than in stores. I've still never been able to cop a shoe online on release day from a retailer but I've only struck out once in stores in the last year. I'm like 0-6 now online. And 19 for 20 coppin in store. Gamma 11s are the only shoe I struck out on in store.

Last edited:
MEGA RESELL FAIL!!!!
roll.gif

I understand that but there is also much more pairs online that the sites have access to. I think the online buying is more corrupted than in stores. I've still never been able to cop a shoe online on release day from a retailer but I've only struck out once in stores in the last year. I'm like 0-6 now online. And 14-15 coppin in store. Gamma 11s were the only shoe I struck out on in store.
I can imagine...but for a lot of us, it's the only option.

My closest NT is 9 hours away.  My local (hour drive) mall only gets the biggest of biggest general releases.  

Sucks, but online is the only option for us stuck in the sticks.  Wish I had multiple stores/spots to RSVP/FCFS at.

Pretty easy release this morning with two of my boys. The blue seems a lot more subtle in person, but I like 'em
2lxczg0.jpg

ATL i feel that more people are on there i don't camp attitude to look or feel cool. they strike out online cry pay resell. i was on the north side today so i gave it a shot after the FNL fail (got a 14 when i wanted a 13). Yall on the top side of ATL have perimeter then 8 min away Nike lenox between them 15 people. 

There a lot of big footers tho the 13's and 14's went fast, and small sizes went fast. mid sizes 9-12 were there for a while.

Also, my bad @trueprada  they had two 13's at lenox and sold those to me and this other cat. i would have went back and scooped them for yah.... just know i will try nike.com for yah out of ish and giggles. and to get better at Nike i fail there so hard. i made connections instead. 

MEGA RESELL FAIL!!!!
roll.gif
yup tho online was a fail for most stores had em, just more cats are on that i won't camp ish and then head out side after online. in a way thats cool and like the old days but in a way sucks that bots are so bad dudes know they will cop and don't bother outside anymore seems like a shift in things

I understand that but there is also much more pairs online that the sites have access to. I think the online buying is more corrupted than in stores. I've still never been able to cop a shoe online on release day from a retailer but I've only struck out once in stores in the last year. I'm like 0-6 now online. And 19 for 20 coppin in store. Gamma 11s are the only shoe I struck out on in store.
yeah its different for everybody and depends where you live. I've had pretty good success online, way more than in stores, living in Houston. I work mornings so most FCFS releases are gone by that time and raffles are hit and miss.

Back
Top Bottom