Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I think you might be able to manage a 13.  I don't know if you have others to compare them to.

I usually prefer my leather based 1s in a 14, but the KOs always seem to fit better when I go w/ a 13.
I wear a 13 in everything but a Jordan 1 and the Foams/Kobes, 14 there...weird

But yo I'll give that a shot after NDC release today

Maaad PM's sent. Trynna help.
nthat.gif

if you at a villa you better be like first in line. if you in Chicago I heard Niketown is fcfs and there isn't a line yet

For my north dallas peeps. I just left stonebriar hoh and grabbed my size 10. No line. May wannna call em for sizes left I grabbed the last 10

anybody got the scoop on how NTNY looks? Only reason why I'll bother is bc I have a $90 nike gift card

The people that paid a little over retail to secure their pairs may have made the best choice. Expect low stock numbers. My guy had 18 pairs. Good luck.

My connect isn't a mom and pop shop. He's the top revenue store for a major chain. The stock numbers aren't necessarily the same as what you will find elsewhere, but the fact that he received so few of these, especially in comparison to other releases, is an indication of what to expect at national brick and mortar shops.

I'm not an "I told you so" guy, but I provide this info in just about every thread and my accuracy is very high.

For future reference, I don't come on NT to create false hype or make shoes seem more limited than they actually are. I rarely resell shoes...I never have shoes for sale in my sig and if I sell anything in the BST forum, it's an extra pair that I accidentally picked up or it's from my personal collection and I need to either make space or I just need some cash.

My information on availability is usually pretty accurate though.

I'm the only one in line at my local store....

They have three pairs just in size 13....
roll.gif

Do you guys think they have GM pairs on this model. Are any of the early release pairs fake ?

Only one size 14 up on eBay and they're asking $190. No way I'm paying that.

I was hoping these would end up like the Chicagos but that's obviously not happening.

EDIT: that only 14 is gone now smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom