OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

So… footpatrol just emailed me saying “sorry” about the issue with my recent order, and in the email was a 20% off code… thought about it, went to check on photon greys… searched air trainer, clicked on navys first for the hell of it… my size shows in stock now. Placed order for navys again, this time with 20% off. Hopefully goes through this time.

Wonder if they got another shipment?

For anyone who ordered from Footpatrol, where does the tracking pick up once the pkg has left the UK?

For anyone who ordered from Footpatrol, where does the tracking pick up once the pkg has left the UK?
Mine came by USPS but there was never tracking updated to reflect it , if your pair touched down in US , should be like 3 days after that you will get em , that’s how it was for me

V vig09 thanks, that's what I sort of figured re: tracking ending there. I know some shipping companies, it will pick up w the US carrier. Guess I should receive a first pkg soon.

Footpatrol had sent me a link to Pro Carrier tracking to track the package. The site will show you the carrier tracking number, if it doesn't look familiar just Google it and it might pick up which service it is.
Mine looked like the UPS number so I just copied to track it after it left Europe.

If you use the Tracking feature on Footpatrols site, you can track via their courier. Then you can click to go directly to the courier's site.

I think with ProCarrier and/or DPD, there is a secondary tracking number that starts with a 9. If so, that's more than likely USPS.

If you use the Tracking feature on Footpatrols site, you can track via their courier. Then you can click to go directly to the courier's site.

I think with ProCarrier and/or DPD, there is a secondary tracking number that starts with a 9. If so, that's more than likely USPS.
That’s exactly correct. It’s how I tracked mine.

Nice. I don’t the 9 tracking anywhere with dpd. But they have arrived with patience anyway

Ordered from Revolve yesterday and I came home to these. That’s faster than Amazon prime shipping. 😂😂😂 Quality is not the best but they’re still 🔥
AE973AF8-626D-4025-815F-BA5CC437E1AF.jpeg
Revolve has awesome customer service! I emailed them about the defects in my pair and they offered me three options 1) send a replacement pair 2) refund 3) keep the pair and get a 15% refund. I could live with the swoosh so I took the discount. Will definitely order from Revolve again.

Thanks for the responses. Mine are going thru DPD. Not much detail, not stressing it either though. Was mostly curious so I'd know what to expect.

Wait... what's SNKRS Live? 😅
Mind you, we don't get the SNKRS app. 😂

It's a "show" on the app where a US-based host and a UK-based host discuss the upcoming sneakers for the next week or so. Sometimes they have guests to speak about a certain shoe and its highlights, inspiration, etc.

Sometimes they do a shock drop or random restock during the show as well.

Back
Top Bottom