OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Ordered from Revolve yesterday and I came home to these. That’s faster than Amazon prime shipping. 😂😂😂 Quality is not the best but they’re still 🔥
AE973AF8-626D-4025-815F-BA5CC437E1AF.jpeg

Chill!! 😂Kinda hurts to order pairs that cost more due to conversion rates, then see em pop up on snkrs or US sites a few days later haha!
Get em from me in
Ordered from Revolve yesterday and I came home to these. That’s faster than Amazon prime shipping. 😂😂😂 Quality is not the best but they’re still 🔥
AE973AF8-626D-4025-815F-BA5CC437E1AF.jpeg
eh, clipper Mitch!!! Grab those clippers and give ‘em a trim 🤣🤣

Threads on those swooshes look like some weird Special Edition colorway **** Nike is probably gonna do on purpose in a few years

Those need to get a shape up from a barbershop that’s crazy
It’s a new “premium” material - fuzzy leather 😂😂😂

I've been getting really interested in a pair of these lately. Can I ask how the comfort is compared to the retro runners as of late (Air Max 90s, Huaraches and Prestos)?

I've been getting really interested in a pair of these lately. Can I ask how the comfort is compared to the retro runners as of late (Air Max 90s, Huaraches and Prestos)?
Not as comfy, but they’re still pretty good imo

For those that are worried about US/Europe releases, I could be wrong, but I think AT1 (in every colorways) will sit on shelfs, like many of the Huaraches.

Normally they would, but in today’s resale world somebody who knows there is a niche demand will buy up to resale

Normally they would, but in today’s resale world somebody who knows there is a niche demand will buy up to resale
And will either have to sell basically right now that there hasn’t been a full release, hold for years, or sell to break even/a loss.

These aren’t one of those pairs (imo) that will demand high resell, until supply dries up completely. Yes, niche demand, but there aren’t that many that actually care.

I mean, last release, I’m pretty sure they hit like $40 at one point.

My 0.02

I could see these going the same route as the mowabb retro and the scream green huaraches where sizes sell out gradually but not instantly and there’s a fake SNKRS sell out
That's what I'm expecting. That's why I still paid resale for the 12.5 because I'm almost certain it'll sell out in that's size. That was the case for the scream greens.
Only shoe I've paid resale for.

Back
Top Bottom