OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Had to pay a tax, but I've got a pair of the Pro Bowls on their way to my door. I hope I don't go buck wild ordering stuff over the next few days, we don't get much cold weather this far south and the entire metro area is shutting down for 2 days because of the threat of ice.

Looking for a sz 10 in the Pro Bowls, if anyone can help me out.

The only two Champs stores in my area didn't get them.

Thanks!

They sold out where I was 
nerd.gif

Took it as a loss, I'm having second thoughts now after seeing more pics 

last pair. size 12 at my champs got em after work. let the haters hate, they'll be the same ones staring at them for 5 mins while you walk by. So unique.

Last edited:
 i'm not gonna lie these grew on me, but not enough to drop $140 plus on them.. nice summer shoe imo

Last edited:
Is that the BTTF2 Hat? Did you buy it with these shoes or have you had it sitting in a drawer itching for a reason to wear it? I almost picked it up several times over the years but since I rarely wear hats it always seemed like a needless expense.

Hat is fire..who makes?
Back to the Future prop hat from the second movie when Michael J Fox is in the future.

Nah def not wearing the hat! Collectible piece only. Looks good in pics though.

If anyone wants one to use a prop for their sneaker shots, check out bttf.com their store or ebay.

Is that the BTTF2 Hat? Did you buy it with these shoes or have you had it sitting in a drawer itching for a reason to wear it? I almost picked it up several times over the years but since I rarely wear hats it always seemed like a needless expense.
I think out of boredom last year I copped it from bttf.com. I think it was only 25 bucks and is a great prop for sneaker shots like this haha.

Nah I just have it as a collectors item.

If anyone wants one try bttf.com.

Back
Top Bottom