OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Twitter SMS notifications are your friend folks...

Following kicksdeals and sneakersteal helps too...

congrats to everyone that copped... On feet pics when these arrive are a MUST...

It's been 4hrs. Sites that ship now prolly done. EBay looks to be one of the few options for the slower people.

Deez, you seem to constantly posting that you miss out on releases, regardless of super limited, limited, or the gr jordan releases. I may be wrong but every time I click to view your blocked posts, that's all I see. Then again, I read that sz 13 are usually pairs that sell quick.

No filter.

Shoes grew on me hard.

In person.

These are filthy.

Just picked up a 10.5 And a 13 from Nike yardline..... seems like they had a decent amount left along with the pro bowls

Thanks for the Shoe Palace link to whoever posted it was able to get my size 9 a hour ago!

I really like the look from pictures, but just imagining myself wearing them... I can only laugh.
Imma shine. This is one of the shoes that I can prolly only find barely a handfull of times to wear.
Happy I got them though. 20% off coupon thanks to Nikes mistake in December.

I really like the look from pictures, but just imagining myself wearing them... I can only laugh.
Imma shine. This is one of the shoes that I can prolly only find barely a handfull of times to wear.
Happy I got them though. 20% off coupon thanks to Nikes mistake in December.

20%? must've been a huge mistake. most they ever offered me was 10%

Show me one place with sz 13!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, I feel your pain. Size 13 is VERY hard to find in these... I collect the Air Trainer 1, and have for many years, so I am going to have to go the reseller route.  Most places that I talked to today said they got one size run, if that, and many only went up to size 12....
nerd.gif

Just picked my pro bowls up and can't wait to take photos. Picked them up at my boutique that a buddy works at he told me pro bowls sold out quicker than the super bowls

got a sz 12 and 13... looks alot better in person, no hype what so ever at my local mall.. i think im the only that bought them. lol

Just came from my local champs, the whole set is still sitting (7hrs on shelves considered sitting?). Asked and they got a full sz run.

Takes a little from the pack that these are still available for retail, but for the price I paid, I am pleased.

wait, what?

I meant, the exclusivity of the shoes. The fact that I can still go into a champs right now and buy any size, takes away the idea of them being limited.

That idea may make the shoes even more desired. Or even less desired depending what floats your boat on shoe value being dependant on availability or not.

I wanted the pro bowls but I wanted the Super Bowls more. So I sat out on them. If I can come across the pro bowls some time soon I'll cop those too and def lace swap to the floral ones

Not even gonna front and act like I don't understand what you're saying. It's nice to have the illusion of something unique in our own microcosm.

Last edited:
Checked out champs once more before I left the mall, people swooped in and bought a few or so the employee said. Sz 12 and 13 and some other sz left. Champs at stonestown mall in San Francisco.

Champs in Crabtree Mall in Raleigh said they havent sold any if you're looling. They got all 3 pairs too. 919-781-3852

Back
Top Bottom