OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

yall sure thats not dirt? my trainer sc's use to get all kinds of dirty on the grey nubuck part.

I always looked at Premier as a boutique that happens to sell skateboards (probably so they can have an SB account 😅). But that’s probably because I like supporting “core” skate shops and I’m probably just salty I never hit on their raffles 😂

I think every shop that got the Corainders will probably also get the Chlorophylls. Resellers watching this thread seeing us panicking, hyping these up now ready to pounce and make a $20-40 profit 😅

unDS my 4th pait of platinums since 2015 today. All others platinum color plastics parts (sole, strap) yellowed badly on my previous pairs and I got tired deoxidizing them twice a year. They will end up customized. Strange this happens when you begin to wear them, these have been stored in a box for 6+ years and had no yellowing. Always loved the leather they used too, hoped the same on latest releases.
IMG_20220430_202816.jpg

Trying my luck w FootPatrol on the navy pair. Let’s hope it arrives double-boxed and faster than the 20 days as advertised 🤞🏾

Mine says they have been in the US for 3 days , the tracking is brutal that they use

Just accept that you're probably looking at 2 weeks for them to arrive once you order and you won't go nuts. That's how long my Chloros from them took, and my Navys are on-track to take the same amount of time (shipping to L.A.).

Just accept that you're probably looking at 2 weeks for them to arrive once you order and you won't go nuts. That's how long my Chloros from them took, and my Navys are on-track to take the same amount of time (shipping to L.A.).
Yeah I’m not in a rush to wear them or anything so it’s cool.

Ordered my navy pair on 22nd, got email it was shipped on 25th. Tracking shows it's in Germany right now so I'm not expecting it for another week at least.

Not sure what others are tracking on, mine is tracking on UPS.

unDS my 4th pait of platinums since 2015 today. All others platinum color plastics parts (sole, strap) yellowed badly on my previous pairs and I got tired deoxidizing them twice a year. They will end up customized. Strange this happens when you begin to wear them, these have been stored in a box for 6+ years and had no yellowing. Always loved the leather they used too, hoped the same on latest releases.
IMG_20220430_202816.jpg
Let them oxidize. People pay good money for that look now :rofl:

One of the sites linked changed their launch to 5/20. Good news for those wanting to sleep in tonight. The other remains at 5/13 (eb).

Not sure I want a double up of the “chlorophyll”, or aim for the others. I think I want atleast one of each before the double up. But that usa retail of $120 is super tempting. I don’t think I can go $160-175 any more times

Nike snkrs CANADA appears to have these and are sort of sitting hard. I hope these are easy to get

If you change your location to USA, it’s not only not available but not even on the calendar.

Edit: I added one to cart and used PayPal as a quick checkout. It’s showing tax and shipping and an end price of $165 usd. I’m not sure if it processes beyond that point.

Double edit: it asks if you’re in the correct country (after the fact). So it indeed does not work. I hope these make it to usa retailers

Last edited:
They ALWAYS do that to Nike US. Mad annoying. That's why I copped all the OG colorways as soon as I could with the way they dropped them :lol: Now theyre showing up at SB shops. :rolleyes

Nike snkrs CANADA appears to have these and are sort of sitting hard. I hope these are easy to get

If you change your location to USA, it’s not only not available but not even on the calendar.

Edit: I added one to cart and used PayPal as a quick checkout. It’s showing tax and shipping and an end price of $165 usd. I’m not sure if it processes beyond that point.

Double edit: it asks if you’re in the correct country (after the fact). So it indeed does not work. I hope these make it to usa retailers
I need that 12.5 off Nike. I doubt any other retailer will have that size.

Not sure I want a double up of the “chlorophyll”, or aim for the others. I think I want atleast one of each before the double up. But that usa retail of $120 is super tempting. I don’t think I can go $160-175 any more times

I don’t know if it’s just me, I find it hard to double up on any sneaker now a days. I barely have time to wear sneakers in general lately lol. Still have my 2012 and SBs in rotation. Too many sneakers 😅

I don’t know if it’s just me, I find it hard to double up on any sneaker now a days. I barely have time to wear sneakers in general lately lol. Still have my 2012 and SBs in rotation. Too many sneakers 😅
Yeah man. I’m still wearing ‘12 at1 chlorophylls (cracking on the fake grey suede is happening) as well as two 2014 med ball at3 (one of which is also heavily yellowed and has the white leather toebox chipping). So yeah. My general buy patterns are down 90%.

22s, sbs, 2012 at1 chloro, structures and then some viotechs and 2 pairs of older med balls balls is all I literally have and or wear. I sold almost everything else within a 10 year release window. Shoes degrade fast. I’m just trying to see how I’ll actually wear these 2022s. I did wear two med balls into the ground within 8 years so my window of opportunity says I’m good for maybe one more pair and then the sbs and two 2022s is all I’ll need for the next 8 years lol.

It’s a great problem to have man.

Finally wore my chloros today. One of my favorite all-time shoes so I’m not hating at all, but I’m a bit underwhelmed. Definitely prefer SBs in terms of overall quality and execution. Obviously these are more true to OG in terms of toe perforations and green color, but honestly it’s not as nice of a shoe overall.

The toes have a slight bit too much of the upward “elf” curve, and within an hour I had clear crease points across the toe boxes. I don’t care about creases visually, but it led to the top of the toe boxes touching/rubbing across the top of my feet at those crease points. Not painfully or anything, but it’s there. Hopefully it’ll probably go away as they break in for real.

Love having these and really looking forward to my Navys arriving. But I wish they would’ve really done them super nice like they did the AMIIIs. As it is, they don’t feel particularly special. Oh well, still super great to have them, and to have more coming. But I just can’t call them an especially fantastic retro 🤷‍♂️

I feel like I should hold off on doubling-up on these, since I have the SB's as well. I'd rather focus on getting the Auburn SC's.

I feel like I should hold off on doubling-up on these, since I have the SB's as well. I'd rather focus on getting the Auburn SC's.

I will say … these come around so infrequently, so keep that in mind. They’re not a bad retro at all, just not amazing. But what is anymore? Not much. So yeah. If I can get another pair at actual US retail, I’ll probably do so just for that reason alone.

Back
Top Bottom