OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Got my Photons in finally. Accidental cop but glad to have them out of the way. They were a little underwhelming; I didn't think they'd have that super white looking grey on the uppers. Def 3rd on the list but still dope.

Yesterday. Not getting bored of these any time soon...
20220428_130617.jpg

See! This is what I'm worried about. These aren't skate shoes but they're gonna throw them in skateshops? Stuff like that sussin' me out. I hope they don't make them only available at skate shops and tier 0-1 stores. I need these to be flooded.
I’m hesitant/trying not to pay a dime over retail because one of the last times released, they ended up like $40. I know times have changed, but I’m really trying to practice patience.

I’m hesitant/trying not to pay a dime over retail because one of the last times released, they ended up like $40. I know times have changed, but I’m really trying to practice patience.

Same. I want retail for one and disco for the other

Same. I want retail for one and disco for the other
I’m not one to double up. I still have my 2012 pair that’s still kicking, but I think if the opportunity presents itself for a retail (no tax & free shipping would be a plus) pair of chlorophylls, I’ll probably jump on it. I really want the navy pair over chlorophylls at the moment, but let’s see what happens…

I’m not one to double up. I still have my 2012 pair that’s still kicking, but I think if the opportunity presents itself for a retail (no tax & free shipping would be a plus) pair of chlorophylls, I’ll probably jump on it. I really want the navy pair over chlorophylls at the moment, but let’s see what happens…
I did navy over retail because there's no rumors of them even coming to the States yet. I'm waiting for Chlorophyll to hit Nike. I HIGHLY doubt these only go to skate shops. Premier gets a lot of non skate shoes so I don't think that means anything.

I did navy over retail because there's no rumors of them even coming to the States yet. I'm waiting for Chlorophyll to hit Nike. I HIGHLY doubt these only go to skate shops. Premier gets a lot of non skate shoes so I don't think that means anything.
Was gonna say the same thing premier is one of those one off shops that sells all street wear which I guess includes skate products, kinda like zumiez, they sell mostly skate products but they have a variety of lifestyle brands/items as well, I cop my forces from premier everytime I grab some

Weird question but anybody wear these for a full day yet? Notice any sweating through the back of the nubuck? I think the inside material is a little too warm...or my pair is just all jacked up

What’s the sizing like? width? ima 9.5 in Jordan’s.

Gotta cop these are the shoes that got me into sneakers

Weird question but anybody wear these for a full day yet? Notice any sweating through the back of the nubuck? I think the inside material is a little too warm...or my pair is just all jacked up
Few people have posted how they've worn them a full day of days. There was one person who posted a picture of the back with some type of moisture appearing on the nubuck. Thought it was weird as hell and I'd be shocked if you have that same issue that person had.
Can you post a pic?

Few people have posted how they've worn them a full day of days. There was one person who posted a picture of the back with some type of moisture appearing on the nubuck. Thought it was weird as hell and I'd be shocked if you have that same issue that person had.
Can you post a pic?
That was my pair. I managed to get it cleaned off and then it happened again. It's not as bad this time but it's so weird man. It's not super hot or humid here at all either.

This is what im dealing with now. It's sort of like that all the way around the heal. I'll give these a good clean tomorrow and see if that helps.

Attachments

• 20220429_235108.jpg
    20220429_235108.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 610
That was my pair. I managed to get it cleaned off and then it happened again. It's not as bad this time but it's so weird man. It's not super hot or humid here at all either.

This is what im dealing with now. It's sort of like that all the way around the heal. I'll give these a good clean tomorrow and see if that helps.
Man that's so strange I've never seen that on any shoe. It can't be sweat to travel through all that fabric.

That’s definitely from moisture of some sort, probably foot perspiration. Seeing it on more than one occasion is kind of concerning.

When I soak bleached a pair of the hemp stussy af1s, I let them dry for like 2-3 days before wearing, and I guess the leather insides didn’t allow them to completely dry, and it did similar to what’s pictured, but near the toe, not on the heel.

Back
Top Bottom