Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Been wondering this as well, but it seems as if all shoes releasing this weekend are at 10 am on all sites. Wondering is the going to be the narrative going forward??
i have a note on finishline FB page asking if this is a one time only

or if future jordan releases are moving from 8 am to 10 am eastern

no answer yet

The elephant print ones are growing on me. Growing on me enough to get them though...ehhhhhh, not sure

The look of this shoe has definitely grown on me since I've seen more pics and colorways. Still, I can't mess with the $225 price. Won't get them unless I can come up on a discount. If not, oh well.

I'll wait until they put this technology on a Melo's M11 to try them out on court. M10 YOTH have have been on court 20 times and I can't imagine this shoe being more comfortable and durable. Keep posting your evaluations.

I currently have 3 xx3's on rotation for ball and if they are as comfortable as the xx3, then I'll prolly pick up the Team Orange to try out.
smile.gif
XX3s ?

how they holding up after 5 years ?

are you talking about the 9 minute mark with the red piece of thread sticking out. Wonder why they didn't bring that up?
they did  7:21

good call, I missed that. i fast forwarded past them trying to showcase their workout session and just skipped around.. With that being said, i'll follow Magneto from X-Men the last stand and "let the pawns go first" on this shoe. And if the reviews in this thread go well, I'll get them at a cheaper price but probably not in the team orange by that point....

Last edited:
good call, I missed that. i fast forwarded past them trying to showcase their workout session and just skipped around.. With that being said, i'll follow Magneto from X-Men the last stand and "let the pawns go first" on this shoe. And if the reviews in this thread go well, I'll get them at a cheaper price but probably not in the team orange by that point....
guess im a pawn then

hope your size is avail if/when you decide you want them

I'm still going to HOH tomorrow to try on a team orange...

Back
Top Bottom