Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

@airsully23  I'm with you on paying a little extra at times to secure and cut the stress.  Sure there's a chance things might sit at retail for a bit but if the price is right for you and it secures it, I'm all for it.  Not too happy that I was just a little too slow on that ISS stock.  Oh well, we'll see how it goes Saturday

@airsully23  I'm with you on paying a little extra at times to secure and cut the stress.  Sure there's a chance things might sit at retail for a bit but if the price is right for you and it secures it, I'm all for it.  Not too happy that I was just a little too slow on that ISS stock.  Oh well, we'll see how it goes Saturday
i don't like doing it but the game has changed and i know how i get when i miss out 
mad.gif

good luck saturday and BE SAFE

Hopefully you guys are happy with your pairs especially those of you that actually play in them. It will be interesting to see how many people who don't get their shoes for free to review online actually miss the heel zoom. I am passing on principle alone (225 for only forefoot zoom) I'm sure they will sell out though

Got my orange pair locked down for Sat. Hope these run TTS unlike the XX8. 

Hopefully you guys are happy with your pairs especially those of you that actually play in them. It will be interesting to see how many people who don't get their shoes for free to review online actually miss the heel zoom. I am passing on principle alone (225 for only forefoot zoom) I'm sure they will sell out though
I feel you on the lack of heel zoom at the price point, but what still has me purchasing is that it's a phylon heel and not something like lunar that will bottom out extremely fast.  

I will be playing in them only.

i hope the other great new features make up for the lack of heel zoom

it would take more than that to make me pass on these,  but thats me

I've been playing in Jordans since 1988 so I'm older and just think zoom is better than phylon. Taking the air out of an air jordan doesn't sit well with me
me too 

have at least one pair of sig 1 - XX8

i have learned to eval each on it's own merits

some have features i liked,  and others did not

will prob miss the heel zoom, but not enough to make me pass

Did a couple runs in the XX9's and these have to be one of the most comfortable Jordans I've ever put on. Only Jordans I haven't put on were the 2K10s-2K11s. These are up there with the XX3 comfort wise, but slightly better.

Did a couple runs in the XX9's and these have to be one of the most comfortable Jordans I've ever put on. Only Jordans I haven't put on were the 2K10s-2K11s. These are up there with the XX3 comfort wise, but slightly better.

That's good to know. Do these fit like recent retros or do they run different? For example is the size in the XX9 feel the same as that same size in the white leather Jordan VI? I have to make an educated guess on sizing since no one around me is getting them.

so they are that comfortable even without the heel zoom ?

that is good to hear !! 

thanks for your review

I currently have 3 xx3's on rotation for ball and if they are as comfortable as the xx3, then I'll prolly pick up the Team Orange to try out. :smile:

Really interested in the Team Orange's. But want to wait to hear from the people who posted in the Melo 10, 28, and 28 threads about the air bag issues. Not from the people who give reviews and were wined and dined and played at Jordan's old house who MAY feel they need to give a biased review. In order to be involved in the Air Jordan 30 and anything in the future for that matter.

--And to get an honest assessment of the lack of zoom air technology in the heel...

Last edited:
Really interested in the Team Orange's. But want to wait to hear from the people who posted in the Melo 10, 28, and 28 threads about the air bag issues. Not from the people who give reviews and were wined and dined and played at Jordan's old house who MAY feel they need to give a biased review. In order to be involved in the Air Jordan 30 and anything in the future for that matter.

--And to get an honest assessment of the lack of zoom air technology in the heel...

Good point. Never quite got why anyone would really be swayed too much with what the reviewer says. I watched the video above and the guy is like 5 ft 4 and 75 lbs. I can't relate to him. Id rather just buy the shoe and then return if needed.

i wish they had sz10.5 which is my true size 
but had to go down to sz10 because of the same reason,
wouldnt mind the snug fit for ballin tho, hopefully it would work out fine...

I'm in the same boat. My regular JB size is 11.5 but they don't sell that size. I've heard these run TTS which means nothing to me since I'm not sure whether that is based on your true JB size or Nike size. I may wait till tomorrow and get the 11.5 (my jB size at that moment) for the snugger fit.

any info on why the 10 am eastern release time on several sites ?

Been wondering this as well, but it seems as if all shoes releasing this weekend are at 10 am on all sites. Wondering is the going to be the narrative going forward??

Back
Top Bottom