Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mikeadog

com'on you guys buy them 15's so they put 'em up!
laugh.gif

If that was the case. Everyone would buy the XVs and cancel the order.

Originally Posted by wlo22

canada's getting NONE... is it thAT limited? lol

I'm thinking Celtics in 6, the Big Three want it more, but after what the Lakers did to the Spurs, it could go either way.

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

swingin' upon 6 for yall in the east coast... How are you guys feeling about this time?
im good i have to be up anyways cause i have to be to work at 7

east coast 23 hours straight no nap no sleep 7 hours no food

might have been better to suck it up and pay reseller prices

would have waited out but these shoes are nowhere in ct

I'm a Laker fan for life, but i gotta agree KG, Pierce and Allen do desrve it. I still want the Lakers to win it though.I want to see Kobe win thechampionship to go along with his MVP.

it'll be da Hyperdunks vs Jordan XX3's in the finals =)
maybe we'll see some new ray xx3 colorways?

Originally Posted by wlo22

it'll be da Hyperdunks vs Jordan XX3's in the finals =)
maybe we'll see some new ray xx3 colorways?

How about we see this XX3 colorway posted on ndc? There's a thought... (Sorry gettin' kind of cranky)

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'm a Laker fan for life, but i gotta agree KG, Pierce and Allen do desrve it. I still want the Lakers to win it though.I want to see Kobe win the championship to go along with his MVP.

Did you see the interview Kobe had with Steven A? When he was mentioning Jordan. I was like he would have to win at least 5 with the team that he has now,to be even mentioned, but he would have to be on a team with no talent like say the timberwolves or grizzles if you ask me.

I hope for all those that camped out all night waiting for these they come up soon. There are a whole bunch of people that are going to be getting up again onthe east coast and jumping on to see if they came out. That will make traffic higher on the website. Those that camped are hard core. That is a long night.

It would suck if we been waiting all this time and the only thing that comes on NDC is those hideous "Is it the Shoes" Fusions

Back
Top Bottom