Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

when i called them for the release time for the 10/13 pack they told me that the site updates at 12 pacific time and the shoes will be up at 2:30. they didntgo up to 4:15 pacific time. you guys might have awhile still....

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by KixxRus

did anyone call nike too if dey were doin a release online?
i did and they said they are...theyre even posted up on the release dates on nikestore.com...

05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185 *limit 2 pair per customer on NikeStore.com

i just called again and the automated said the xx3 ajf5 lows will be released on ndc "in limited quantities"...

Originally Posted by kaweoke

when i called them for the release time for the 10/13 pack they told me that the site updates at 12 pacific time and the shoes will be up at 2:30. they didnt go up to 4:15 pacific time. you guys might have awhile still....

Pacific as in PST (Cali time?) I hope not.... this is excruciating. A task of endurance...

did anyone else see the fusion v low's online earlier this week? they were there for like a few hours...

Originally Posted by s dubl

official time of release is........6:49:56 est.

Dudes cant tell your kidding.
laugh.gif

they said they're not putting them up until you guys buy all them 15's, including the "lasers"!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

ISS'ers are throwin a fit! Wow. it's f this and f that. Man, they are cranky.
what do you expect its waaaaaaaaaay past their bed time...and they probably skipped nap time too...

Originally Posted by kaweoke

yea as in cali time....i think the playoff 8's went up at around 4:30 cali time too...
Wrong....that would make it 7:30 EST.

I copped the Playoff 8's off swoosh. Don't recall the time, but I know it wasn't 7 in the morning.

man, i did that for the first CD Package, I was outside camping for the Kentucky vs Florida Game in the %!+%%@@ cold and rain. I fell asleep and when i woke upsize 15 only

Originally Posted by mikeadog

they said they're not putting them up until you guys buy all them 15's, including the "lasers"!
roll.gif

Cruel and unusual punishment but they gotta get rid of them somehow.
roll.gif

i mean...word....but you never know...folks on nt get some really strange insider information....more random and obscure facts have been pulled up before...

please it is really early and i'm not thinking straight...not making excuses...just saying...hahaha

Back
Top Bottom