Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

Originally Posted by hommert

Im new to all the buying the retro's and hot shoes..i bought the OG's back in the day. I wanted another pair and thought since this wasn't a hyped up release and many said pass, that I'd be able to walk in a store during the day and grab a pair. Everyone in the STL area sold out because people were in line outside when they opened. Haven't found a pair listed under 250. It just pisses me off.

If anyone knows for a pair for under 200 in a size 13ish, lmk.

Thanks.

I don't think you can get it for that price unless you have someone that you could trade for the size 13.
As for my personal opinion, you'd be better off spending a little extra money and get the last release.

"Retro 14 Mikes. I got them a day early and I don't want them so I am willing to sell."

roll.gif

Woooow.....im not even mad....stunned kinda. People are actually trying to flip "Candy Cane" XIV's.
Maybe its cause some people (myself included) call them "candy canes"? It cant just be that theyre jordans, otherwise we'd have people
trying to flip Melos or Fly Wades or V.growns or whatever the hell they're called. Jeez. Im officially done calling shoes by their nicknames.
Yall should do the same. Maybe thatll help.

Maybe all the people that DONT want these and DONT buy for 60 over retail, or just dont buy em at all will help fight the good fight.

I still can't believe that these sold out or are selling out. It has gotten out of control. My friend at footaction says that they don't do returns on retros at all. People would buy all the stock, realize they bought shoes that no one is paying over retail for, then try and return all the shoes. So to fight these morons all sales are final.

passed... they didnt even get shipped to my area. went to check them out lol... i still dont know why JB comes up with 160 for cements IV then 160 for these... kinda screwy im glad i passed on these over price +#%% quality garbage of a retro

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

I still can't believe that these sold out or are selling out. It has gotten out of control. My friend at footaction says that they don't do returns on retros at all. People would buy all the stock, realize they bought shoes that no one is paying over retail for, then try and return all the shoes. So to fight these morons all sales are final.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this makes me so happy HAH

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

people are taxing on these smh

any more than retail is stupid, hell, even retail is stupid enough for these

You said it man..... Even if I came accross these in the mall, I would hesitate paying retail for these.... $160+ is
laugh.gif

Wow, some pics of these shoes/videos and the quality looks absolutely horrible!

I'm really hoping my pair isn't bad or I'm gonna trade/sell these ASAP.

& its bad, because these were one of my favorite colorways of the 14.

Originally Posted by hommert

Im new to all the buying the retro's and hot shoes..i bought the OG's back in the day. I wanted another pair and thought since this wasn't a hyped up release and many said pass, that I'd be able to walk in a store during the day and grab a pair. Everyone in the STL area sold out because people were in line outside when they opened. Haven't found a pair listed under 250. It just pisses me off.

If anyone knows for a pair for under 200 in a size 13ish, lmk.

Thanks.

Ain't nobody's fault but yours... It's 2012.

Was thinking about grabbing these to go with my Last Shots, but if the quality is bad (this is becoming a theme with recent releases), I'll pass. I thought the quality of the LS 14s was generally on point. It's too bad, cause I love XIVs.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

"Retro 14 Mikes. I got them a day early and I don't want them so I am willing to sell."

roll.gif

If I could stoneface on my phone, I would. Good lord.

how da hell did these sell out? lol.... naw i seen a couple left in champs sports in time square, but damn...XIV's though?

Back
Top Bottom