Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Good luck to all trying on California-sole
wink.gif

feel bad for dudes who missed out on these on ndc. It was the easist release ever imo. I got two pairs at mid night

I had a size 11 in my cart for CS but after the testimony from fellow NTer's and as others have stated above about B-grades, I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger
Even if it were hit or miss, I'd rather not take that chance at that price.

So from the pics posted so far the inside tag legit pairs barcode starts with 4 lines and suspect with 3? My pairs have 4 can anyone else confirm?

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

feel bad for dudes who missed out on these on ndc. It was the easist release ever imo. I got two pairs at mid night

Far from easiest cop on Nike. If you got lucky and got thru right away thats great. but it took me about 45 min to check out. Easy for you, got through right away? thats great. The DB4s were a alot tougher

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Originally Posted by bigruss

one of my pairs of concords i ordered from ndc has a small cut in the patent leather. do you think nike will replace it?

replace them with what?
nothing to replace it with.. either send the pair back and get a refund or just keep it..

My Space Jams have two different production dates.
My Concords have the same production date.

Space Jams purchased at FL.

Concords purchased at Nordstrom. 

Originally Posted by KMante

Daaang, Nordstroms still sells Jordans? I remember when the originals released in '95, Dillards, Nordstroms, J.C. Penney all sold them. Got my first two pair of Columbias and Black/Red's from J.C.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Daaang, Nordstroms still sells Jordans? I remember when the originals released in '95, Dillards, Nordstroms, J.C. Penney all sold them. Got my first two pair of Columbias and Black/Red's from J.C.

For real, do they still get retros?

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Originally Posted by bigruss

one of my pairs of concords i ordered from ndc has a small cut in the patent leather. do you think nike will replace it?

replace them with what?

I got an upside down third lace loop tag.... I just decided it was going to be the pair I wear now, its hard to tell unless youre starring. It is what it is, defects happen and quite frankly its not worth returning (obviously could make more selling if I wanted to).

these are just sitting in Sydney - Australia !

just kidding !
roll.gif

they sold out in about 3 days !!! a first for an Air Jordan Retro in Australia ! there were midnight releases at some of the major Footlockers, even a few fights broke out for people wanting these !!! Its bought alot people out of retirement this particular shoe !

picked mine up on the Saturday afternoon without fuss, there were still one of each size left at that stage.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Far from easiest cop on Nike. If you got lucky and got thru right away thats great. but it took me about 45 min to check out. Easy for you, got through right away? thats great. The DB4s were a alot tougher

LOL, bro, I got my pair at midnight, went back at 12:56 and bought a size 13. Yall were sleeping.

LOL, bro, I got my pair at midnight, went back at 12:56 and bought a size 13. Yall were sleeping.

Yes right we all slept. u want a cookie for ever easy pair u got?

Originally Posted by karxken

Yes right we all slept. u want a cookie for ever easy pair u got?

I'm just saying if you been in the game long enough from when the internet was around, you know that the only place to be gurrrented a pair at midnight is NDC. Stop messing with eastbay and footlocker and finishline or footaction or Richards sporting goods. Just wait at midnight on nikes twitter. Click that link, try to get 1 pair first, add that mug to your cart, PAY WITH PAYPAL, forget about the free shipping(shipping is not that serious I just want the darn shoe), place that order, dont referesh the page, let that shun load, and bam you got a pair.

IF you need a second pair, get it AFTER you got your first pair. Nike NEVER FAILS.and get fios internet too. I'm just saying. I'm 10-1(missed cannons cause I was on the toliet)

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by cnoriega

For real, do they still get retros?
They used to, not sure if they still do, but somebody said they got a pair from Nordstroms, so i'm assuming? 

Someone wants to trade cdp xi. Used once can pass as ds. For my concords straight up. Should I ? I'm just thinking it's easier to get concords than breds rt now

Back
Top Bottom