Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I got my pair from Finishline and my right shoe says (07-13-11 - 9-20-11) and my left shoe says (06-08-11 - 08-18-11)....Is it normal to have 2 different prod. dates on each shoe?

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Originally Posted by Sole5tar

Got my pair from natterjacks yesterday. They told me they would send me a tracking number by the end of the week, but ended up getting them before I ever got a tracking number. I live in California by the way.
Did you have to sign for the package?
Natterjacks requires signature confirmation.

Originally Posted by asapjosh

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Originally Posted by Sole5tar

Got my pair from natterjacks yesterday. They told me they would send me a tracking number by the end of the week, but ended up getting them before I ever got a tracking number. I live in California by the way.
Did you have to sign for the package?
Natterjacks requires signature confirmation.

I live in socal and they had to ship them to my billing address on the card I used for security purposes I guess. They shipped them to my parents house in northern California so I imagine my Mom signed for the package.

my god this thread is still going
laugh.gif

My EC shipment already made it to memphis, but the pacakage got hit with a clearance delay, stating the quantity of the shipment isn't marked on the commercial invoice. I got a copy of the commercial invoice and clearly has the quantity on there twice. Prolly wont get cleared for a few days now, welp lol.

My pair from CT came a couple of days ago. Very pleased with the pair I got. The box they ship in is pretty cool too. I used the free shipping so I wasnt expecting mine for another week or so.

So I told mental kicks to cancel my order and still have Not received an email. I'll check my Amex statement when I get home tonight.

why dont yal keep mental kicks orders...if you paid thru paypal and you dont have to sign for it then all you have to do is file a claim and you will beat these scammers/fake/variant sellers at their own game... paypal requires the sender to get sig confirmation on all packages $250 or above... if they dont and you say you never got it, you will win... this will hopefully teach them to stop selling fakes

^^^ yeah its not cool... but its also not cool to claim to have 100% authentic kicks when they arent either... all im saying is that these guys need something bad happening to them bc making false claims and charging 250 and up aint very cool either... As a consumer when we pay for whats supposed to be authentic we should get authentic... if they took a few hits maybe they would start accurately labeling their items 

Originally Posted by ThaGr8NorthWest541

I got my pair from Finishline and my right shoe says (07-13-11 - 9-20-11) and my left shoe says (06-08-11 - 08-18-11)....Is it normal to have 2 different prod. dates on each shoe?
Yes, it is normal. I got different production dates on both left and right shoe on my concords which were brought at the Nike Store on release date. I also have other pairs of Jordans with the left and right shoe have different production dates.

Back
Top Bottom