Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by philaflava1

How much were those Nike gift cards?

looked like it was a reimbursement cuz dude's order was cancelled late.  nike ate the $180. 

Glad to see some people getting their pairs. Much respect to the people giving other people a hand finding a pair.

I joined this group about 3 years ago because I heard how helpful Nike Talk was but apparently I didn't have posting privileges up until recently after I sent a message to a mod. Anyway I did end up getting a couple pairs out of this release and for the most part my shoes were flawless. Hope everyone gets a pair for themselves!

bigboma23 wrote:

.....WANT GONE ASAP

at 340 each i dont really think they are going anywhere "asap"
embarassed.gif

250-275 definitely. just saying!

welcome to NT!

Originally Posted by bigboma23

I joined this group about 3 years ago because I heard how helpful Nike Talk was but apparently I didn't have posting privileges up until recently after I sent a message to a mod. Anyway I did end up getting a couple pairs out of this release and for the most part my shoes were flawless. Hope everyone gets a pair for themselves!

If you want to sell ASAP, just hit eBay man. You'll definitely get what you're asking if you have decent feedback.

Got my Snipes pair today, had to pick it up from the post office since I wasn't home for delivery yesterday. They included some stickers and a sample pack of gummy bears, lol.

Damn my snipes order on USPS still says Priority Mail International Parcels

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

International Parcels

Processed Through Sort Facility

December 28, 2011, 2:35 am

FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY

December 27, 2011, 10:19 pm

SAULHEIM, GERMANY

Acceptance

December 27, 2011, 5:49 pm

GERMANY

%@%?

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Got my Snipes pair today, had to pick it up from the post office since I wasn't home for delivery yesterday. They included some stickers and a sample pack of gummy bears, lol.

lol I know I thought that was cool as #@$! I ain't touch the gummy bears but the raiders sticker is on my safe already lls

Originally Posted by smzsmz

bigboma23 wrote:

.....WANT GONE ASAP

embarassed.gif

welcome to NT!

I've actually got an offer of $370 for next week friday,cause its payday for alot of people. I just figured I'd see if I can sell them sooner cause money today is always more useful than money tomorrow. If I dont sell them before then Its not a huge deal to me. But thanks for the welcome!

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

lol I know I thought that was cool as #@$! I ain't touch the gummy bears but the raiders sticker is on my safe already lls

Lucky!! Still waiting on mine in cali. Last update was on the 28th December. Did u guys order on release date or the restock?

mine snipes shipped on 12/22 and the last spot is NJ... if your order didnt ship until the 27th... your looking at least next week.

Originally Posted by OneTimer

Lucky!! Still waiting on mine in cali. Last update was on the 28th December. Did u guys order on release date or the restock?

I ordered on the restock 12/24 shipped 12/27 arrived today 1/5 ....I think smh btw I live in md

^ where do you guys live? im still waiting for mine. ^

I live in Cali and ordered on the 24th.  What does your shipping information say from USPS?

I guess there's nothing left for the rest of us to do but try and wait it out with the resellers and hope that the prices come down some..

Originally Posted by bigboma23

bigboma23 wrote:

.....WANT GONE ASAP

embarassed.gif

welcome to NT!
I've actually got an offer of $370 for next week friday,cause its payday for alot of people. I just figured I'd see if I can sell them sooner cause money today is always more useful than money tomorrow. If I dont sell them before then Its not a huge deal to me. But thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to NT man, you're going to experience, about 98% of your discussions will end up dead, most folks just want something for nothing, but then there's the 2% that mean business. If you're not pressed to move them, that's even better. 

I ordered on the restock 12/24 shipped 12/27 arrived today 1/5 ....I think smh btw I live in md
I ordered on the restock on 12/24 too. Shipped on 12/28 and status from USPS still hasn't changed. Hopefully my package didn't get lost somewhere.

can someone post up their email or confirmation from nike stating that they received a voucher?

if so i'm spazzing on customer service talking about we have nothung to compensate you with.

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by windosw95

I ordered on the restock on 12/24 too. Shipped on 12/28 and status from USPS still hasn't changed. Hopefully my package didn't get lost somewhere.

Same here. Patiently waiting for my pair. Missed out on release date and thanks to NT fam, found out where I could get my hands on one. Now just hoping it comes soon.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

^ where do you guys live? im still waiting for mine. ^

I live in Cali and ordered on the 24th.  What does your shipping information say from USPS?

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
December 30, 2011, 7:06 am