Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

img6679c.jpg

just got my free gc from ndc.
my 2nd should be in soon for my other canceled order.
thanks again nike. you did alright this time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jeetah

yeah i got my tracking from end also hope they clear customs with out the fee

With all da pics provided, u can't be serious.
Are End Clothing in the AR/RMK Store category as far as questionable product?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

eek.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
Nice, maybe I should have complained about my paypal transaction that got cancelled 

Originally Posted by freshsince85

eek.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
Nice, maybe I should have complained about my paypal transaction that got cancelled 
you should, thats considered an order
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
your obligated to a gift card just like everyone else who got an order cancelled.

So let me get this right, NDC gave yall your money back with cancelled orders, and still gave yall an extra $180 on a gift card???

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by jeetah

yeah i got my tracking from end also hope they clear customs with out the fee

NO! end has a nike account unlike ar & sds who make em'...the shoes & the accounts 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Just got my concords from size? and they are FLAWLESS.

wow i didnt even know they had them. mustve went quick
I honestly have no clue how people ordered on their website; I was watching it like all hawk-like and all of a sudden they were sold out.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

eek.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
your obligated to a gift card just like everyone else who got an order cancelled.
going to send an email to see what's up. after all, they did post on twitter, "Order # = good to go"..

I made two orders at CT by accident on Dec 23 around 2am PST (Cali time) because the site was lagging so bad. One with Paypal but I didn't receive any confirmation from CT about the order going through, so I tried again a few minutes later by just entering my cc# without going thru Paypal and immediately got a confirmation about my order going through. Paid shipping for both.

Got an email a few days later saying both orders shipped. One of my orders didn't have a tracking number so I emailed them and they mistaken shipped one of my orders via the Sneaker Saver method so I'm getting my shipping payment refunded. Hopefully this screw up saved me the trouble of dealing with custom fees.

My order with the tracking number got delivered yesterday. No idea where my other shoe is since it doesn't have a tracking number on it. I'm just going to post pictures about some of the flaws I instantly noticed since everyone else already has nice pictures posted up of their shoes.

jE0aW.jpg

The stamp from inside the box

ILYy8.jpg

Production date

FA3W2.jpg

The 23 on my right shoe is off and lower than the one of my left. Also the PL is lower on the right shoe.

vyRH3.jpg

The excess glue stains at the toe box.

After reading through most of these posts on here, I was dreading about receiving a pair with bad QC issues. But now having the shoe in my hand, I can honestly say I don't really care much about the minor flaws with this shoe. The shoe is so damn nice in person and brings back childhood memories. I'm just going to appreciate the fact that I got to obtain these shoes in my possession.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
going to send an email to see what's up. after all, they did post on twitter, "Order # = good to go"..
try calling them instead. they might be more helpful and process it quicker that way.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

So let me get this right, NDC gave yall your money back with cancelled orders, and still gave yall an extra $180 on a gift card???

yes, that's right.

F***!!!! Thats wats up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

NO! end has a nike account unlike ar & sds who make em'...the shoes & the accounts 
roll.gif

Oh, I was about to say, there was about to be another revolution in reference to what kicks are legit and which ones aren't lolol That's alllll we would need. 

Woooooooohhhhhhhhhooooooooooo! Just got a size 10 for 230! Thanks to all those who tried helping me and to those who kept encouraging not to give up. Thanks to those who provided info on ways to seperate a fake from legit. Ran down the checklists of things to look for and they checked out. Damn this was exhausting for me. Never had to work so hard for a release. Just turned 30 and I am getting ready to.ride off into the sunset. I am really going to enjoy this shoe. For those who don't have a pair........don't give up NT fam.

Peace

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
try calling them instead. they might be more helpful and process it quicker that way.
good looking out. it's worth ($180) a shot 

Just because there are flaws, doesnt means it not legit. You all know how it is with this Brand. Of course we would all like flawless pairs.

To those who ordered from Natterjacks, have any of you received your pairs yet?

good looking out. it's worth ($180) a shot 
no doubt brotha. best of luck to you.

late post..just for fun
how it was released in china
swzr5y.jpg

decor
4j56c6.jpg

fashionable men with concord taste ?
14o854y.jpg

draw
2ue2n1j.jpg

anticipating