Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

check ebay space jams still going for 300+
And why is that do you think? Because of the hype surrounding the Concords. Up until December of 2011, Space Jams and Cool Greys were an easy cop on ebay/NT for reasonable prices. Now they've skyrocketed because they're XIs and apparently XIs are "the new thing"
laugh.gif
The hypebeasts go on ebay and search for XIs and see these "new" colorways they've never heard of/seen and need them. The sellers do the same thing. They have a DS pair of XIs and figure they can sell them for the same as the Concords.

Just give it time...I'm telling you. As long as you can be patient, you'll be able to cop these down the road for much much less than what they're at now.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Brett19648

wrong... your making it seem like the average person can go find a pair of Concords for $225. Not saying it will be impossible to do, but $225 will never be the average going rate.
When I said "these will be copped for $225" I meant by me. The resale value will definitely drop, opening up the possibility for sellers to list for even cheaper to sell quicker. Watch.
I'd have to agree with CeltsFan here. Wait until all the resellers hit the wall after the hype dies down. Cool Greys and Space Jams did the same thing, who's to say these won't either?
Stop arguing about two different things; average price and one time deals are two completely different points.  Deals can always happen; I've seen instances in which people with no clue about Jordans sell OG 1s for 50 bucks on CL, but that doesn't mean that 50 bucks is the going price for OG 1s right?

The average going price for these XIs won't dip below 300 at any point in my opinion.

wrong... your making it seem like the average person can go find a pair of Concords for $225. Not saying it will be impossible to do, but $225 will never be the average going rate.
When I said "these will be copped for $225" I meant by me. The resale value will definitely drop, opening up the possibility for sellers to list for even cheaper to sell quicker. Watch.
I'd have to agree with CeltsFan here. Wait until all the resellers hit the wall after the hype dies down. Cool Greys and Space Jams did the same thing, who's to say these won't either?
Cool Greys and Space Jams never went for $450-$475 at Flight Club right after the release (which Concords are). Cool Greys were going for $325-350 and Space Jams were going for $350-$400. 
Obviously they will come down somewhat, thats a foregone conclusion, but $225 is unrealistic.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Stop arguing about two different things; average price and one time deals are two completely different points.  Deals can always happen; I've seen instances in which people with no clue about Jordans sell OG 1s for 50 bucks on CL, but that doesn't mean that 50 bucks is the going price for OG 1s right?

The average going price for these XIs won't dip below 300 at any point in my opinion.
^^^^ he's smart

Originally Posted by CDUNK

No one's arguing about those two things though. I never said the going price would be 225. I said these will be copped for $225 and the negative Nancys came out with the quickness. The resale value WILL drop in a few months, leaving the door open for more deals on CL, ebay, NT, etc. On my end, it's part luck, a lot of patience, and doing a lot of searching. That's where my optimism comes in.

Celts/Hawks...talk to y'all in a bit.

Edit: Celtics/Nets
laugh.gif

I think I am just gonna wait till like may/june to cop a slightly used pair on ebay with everything. I wasnt planning on wearing them till them anway. I will keep bidding on them though until I can get a new pair for max $300 with shipping

Did I start something?
laugh.gif
. CG's and SJ's are not on the same level as Concord's, the hype for these will always keep the price HIGH.

Originally Posted by zuz624

I think I am just gonna wait till like may/june to cop a slightly used pair on ebay with everything. I wasnt planning on wearing them till them anway. I will keep bidding on them though until I can get a new pair for max $300 with shipping
I wouldn't be opposed to copping a VNDS pair at a discount.

But I'll dead this argument and just post a link when I cop a DS pair at no more than $225 in a few months
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

check ebay space jams still going for 300+

theyre around 400 plus now, and before the concords they were still around 350-400. been looking for a while, tough buy

It hasn't even been two weeks since release date bro. Of course the resale value has remained at $300.00+. A few months down the road these will be copped for $225. Believe.

Bro, cmon. Now you know good and well these things aren't going to have a settled market value of $225. Now will somebody on earth get the chance to snatch a steal from somebody who has no clue what he's doing? Yes, but that will be one in about every 5,000 auctions lol. This is THE SHOE that the entire shoe community has been waiting for. 

I've been on the hunt for SJ's for the longest, and Ive never seen them for around 225 that's DS, and I've been looking every day for almost a whole year no BS, I gusse u just got lucky.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Did I start something?
laugh.gif
. CG's and SJ's are not on the same level as Concord's, the hype for these will always keep the price HIGH.

how can you put the CG in the same category as the SJ's.
IMHO
1.SJ

2.Concord/Breds

3.CG/Columbia

The concords are only going high cause they are newer (icey) and the hype is crazy right now. I think in a year  the concords will be at the same level as DS SJs...

Well, after the long wait, they arrived. And if anyone wants to call fakes or pre-release, shut up. They look good but have minor flaws that I can fix for the most part. A few areas where dirt or some sort of dark smudge got on the nylon. I have a tide pen I will take to it. PL cut is consistent on both pairs and
pimp.gif
except for the heel
frown.gif
The biggest issue is the 23 on the right shoe is a little crooked....

Glad I was able to get a few pairs on release day and not have to worry about waiting for nds AR or SDS pairs on ebay for $225 lol.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

he was able to tell side by side? DEAD GIVE AWAY?!?!

o rly?

I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think it's pretty well known I don't support these sites but even I'll admit that pair looks straight to me.  I love how many experts we have in here
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I've been on the hunt for SJ's for the longest, and Ive never seen them for around 225 that's DS, and I've been looking every day for almost a whole year no BS, I gusse u just got lucky.
he did get lucky. sometimes people will price them very cheap to get a quick sale.

good luck finding LEGIT concords for $225 in 2 months.

^^^ most the people in here are "EXPERTS" in their own eyes...but yet most of them are all under the age of 30 who just got in it b/c everyone is doing it or it's the "it" thing nowadays lol
30t6p3b.gif
seriously quit bashing people over their kicks it's their money don't be salty b/c you didn't get a pair...heck i'm still looking for one but do appreciate when others get theirs. like i said this place has changed with all these NEW CATS being KNOW IT ALLS...it's just a shoe and a lifestyle but it shouldn't consume your everyday life...if you guys want to criticize others about their purchase do it elsewhere too much saltiness gets old really fast.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just copped a sz12 off eastbay
pimp.gif

how?
ive been trying that sz 12 all day for s$^#Q@ n giggles & it always said out of stock

"We're sorry, but this item is currently out of stock and no longer available." directly from the site

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just copped a sz12 off eastbay
pimp.gif

funny. pics or wolf tickets, everyone has been on that all day. If true, congrats . . . so I'm not hatin', jus' callin' wolf tickets

Back
Top Bottom