Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

man @+%...my CT "EMS EXPRESS" order has been chillin at customs for 5 days!!! (shipped 12/28, into customs 12/29, processing through sort 12/30 and stuck there)

I expected it to be delivered last week, then yesterday, now today still nothing. And why is it at customs in NY when I'm in California???

i would imagine that customs would be at the entry point into the country. since it came from europe it would come in on the east coast.
and if you ordered from hong kong, for example, the entry point would be the west coast.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Mine are coming in from End today.....I hope they are flawless.

Got mine from End today. They're clean. Thing is the blue transparent XI cover is cracked
sick.gif
tired.gif
. What's weird is that the box itself is flawless.. hmm.. Regardless I'm cool with it!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

dunks318ti wrote:

i would imagine that customs would be at the entry point into the country. since it came from europe it would come in on the east coast.
and if you ordered from hong kong, for example, the entry point would be the west coast.
thanks.  makes sense.  Just frustrated because its still at customs...

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

My 2 pairs came in from Finishline yesterday (separate orders). They look good except for some very minor glue stains around the toe cap. Nothing I couldn't rub off with my finger.

The funny thing is that one order I got the shipping confirmation the day it shipped. For the other order, I just got the shipping confirmation this morning. Last week I did call FNL though and did confirm over the phone that they shipped at the same time, and got the tracking# for the 2nd order at that time.

Pics or it didn't happen.

LOL @ Chewdeezy. You can see my pics on FB =P

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

dunks318ti wrote:

thanks.  makes sense.  Just frustrated because its still at customs...

completely understandable. at least take solace in the fact you actually have one coming.
others are holding their breaths in vain for a restock and can't even get one for a decent price.
hope it comes soon brotha.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Where you locate dif you do not mind me asking im in NYC and just want to gauge more or less when to anticipate my pairs.

also NY (upstate)

I'm still waiting on my last pair from them. I got a shipping confirmation e-mail on the 26th as well. Hopefully it's delivered tomorrow.
Do we have to sign for them? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

no I didn't have to sign the mail man just dropped it on my door step didn't even ring the doorbell or knock to let me know it was there lol I didn't even know that they were here til I was about to leave my house and saw them sitting there

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by spadil5

so eastbay twitter said that some became available because of canceled orders, eastbay rep said it was a website error.

its called lying
yup, just llike eastbay said platinum club members would have their own dedicated phone line...but then on big release nights they threw all the calls into the same que.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

so eastbay twitter said that some became available because of canceled orders, eastbay rep said it was a website error.

its called lying
yup, just llike eastbay said platinum club members would have their own dedicated phone line...but then on big release nights they threw all the calls into the same que.

these club memberships are useless. Only way it is worth it is if you shop on Eastbay all the time and the membership pays for the shipping. Worthless for big releases.

Originally Posted by nukleup

Finishline- FAILED

1. I ordered two pairs on the 23rd during the FNL glitch online...

2. Charged for two pair when shipped...

3. Shipping confirmation received on the 26th...

4. Package received on 1/3/12 containing a single doubleboxed pair

I was chareged for two pairs, received one... Now I'm pending investigation out my cash/ or second pair. We all know what's up with the restocks so I'm not getting that second pair.

$+$....
At least you got something - I had a box get to the Fed Ex distribution facility in Chicago, but now it's gone and Fed Ex can't locate it.  They told me they can't find it and I'm SOL.  

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

its called lying

these club memberships are useless. Only way it is worth it is if you shop on Eastbay all the time and the membership pays for the shipping. Worthless for big releases.
Its kinda like paying Eastbay to shop with them. 
laugh.gif

its called lying

they also advertise that for the gold members.  Thumbs down eastbay

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

usps delivered for snipes

sorry for askin but ur in houston if I recall correctly, right?? And did usps ever update or did it just show up?? Mine updated Monday saying they were processed thru sort facility in nj but won't tell me if it went through customs yet or not. Any info is appreciated

my tracking was accurate, said it was in houston and everything
Do you remember what date they sent your shoe out?  Mine was sent out the 23rd....hmm.  Thanks in advance.

Got my 2 pairs from crooked tongues today via USPS in Cali. Used sneakersaver shipping and ordered on the 23rd, but when I tracked it on USPS it was International Express. Tracking was real slow though, it said sorting in NY since the 2nd, and showed up on my door today.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

sorry for askin but ur in houston if I recall correctly, right?? And did usps ever update or did it just show up?? Mine updated Monday saying they were processed thru sort facility in nj but won't tell me if it went through customs yet or not. Any info is appreciated

my tracking was accurate, said it was in houston and everything
Do you remember what date they sent your shoe out?  Mine was sent out the 23rd....hmm.  Thanks in advance.

27th I believe EDIT:Lol that wasn't directed to me

Originally Posted by Mikey23

laugh.gif
@ you guys that tought $220-250 was a lot before the release date, looks like y'all gotta pay $330 +.

It hasn't even been two weeks since release date bro. Of course the resale value has remained at $300.00+. A few months down the road these will be copped for $225. Believe.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Good luck, No Xi ever drops that low unless its used
So when I bought a pair of DS Space Jams for $225 three months ago it wasn't real life?
laugh.gif

Seen plenty of CG's on ebay for less than $200 too. Just have to be selective and thorough when searching. Some users title their listings "Jordan Cool Grey" or "Jordan xis" etc not drawing as many hits as a listing with something like "Air Jordan XI Space Jam Retro 2009 Black Blue 11 III IV V VI Size 11.5".

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Good luck, No Xi ever drops that low unless its used
So when I bought a pair of DS Space Jams for $225 three months ago it wasn't real life?
laugh.gif

Seen plenty of CG's on ebay for less than $200 too. Just have to be selective and thorough when searching. Some users title their listings "Jordan Cool Grey" or "Jordan xis" etc not drawing as many hits as a listing with something like "Air Jordan XI Space Jam Retro 2009 Black Blue 11 III IV V VI Size 11.5".
exactly, deals are always available.   i got ds 2000 concords and 2000 space jams for $200 each a few years back,  granted it was a deal from a long time friend  but deals can always be had if your patient.

laugh.gif
@ you guys that tought $220-250 was a lot before the release date, looks like y'all gotta pay $330 +.

It hasn't even been two weeks since release date bro. Of course the resale value has remained at $300.00+. A few months down the road these will be copped for $225. Believe.
no they wont

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

no they wont
Props on your ability to predict the future! And thanks for your positivity! My experience finding deals on sold out retros (including SJ's and Bred XI's) says otherwise though.

laugh.gif

wrong... your making it seem like the average person can go find a pair of Concords for $225. Not saying it will be impossible to do, but $225 will never be the average going rate.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

no they wont
Props on your ability to predict the future! And thanks for your positivity! My experience finding deals on sold out retros (including SJ's and Bred XI's) says otherwise though.
no they def wont

Originally Posted by Brett19648

laugh.gif

wrong... your making it seem like the average person can go find a pair of Concords for $225. Not saying it will be impossible to do, but $225 will never be the average going rate.
When I said "these will be copped for $225" I meant by me. The resale value will definitely drop, opening up the possibility for sellers to list for even cheaper to sell quicker. Watch.

Originally Posted by Brett19648

When I said "these will be copped for $225" I meant by me. The resale value will definitely drop, opening up the possibility for sellers to list for even cheaper to sell quicker. Watch.
I'd have to agree with CeltsFan here. Wait until all the resellers hit the wall after the hype dies down. Cool Greys and Space Jams did the same thing, who's to say these won't either?

Back
Top Bottom