Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by KMante

I think people need to realize that the ORIGINAL isn't always the BEST. Ninjahood may not be off at all. We will see soon.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the Wiz gif

Yeah, but this is coming from the same guy who utterly hated the infrared vis that recently came out because they weren't true to their original form. Ha now he's saying that the charcoal 2012 is better than the OG that first came out? If the original infrared vis came out in suede would he still hate and want durabuck? Just curious is all. he wants things true to the OG form yet he likes the 2012 better.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

It's all tongue in cheek -Ninja knows we're only messing.

And of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion ...they can't have their own facts though. The OGs are the best ...that's a fact! 
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
3812496876_7ef2d1a7f7_z.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Please JB, at least make the quality like this

For anyone in nyc....a store by 165th and Jamaica ave already has them....they look pretty good in person....they chargin $370 tho

I really have no issue with what Ninjahood said. To me the 2012s and 2002 are interchangeable in terms of being the #1 choice, then the OGs come next, and the DMPs are without a doubt last. 

These might be my first pair of VIIs in a long time unless I grab the Olys first still on the fence

I remember rocking the OG' back when I was in Grade 8.......damn I'm getting old!! Hahaha, but I seriously cannot wait for these to drop!!

Like these infinitely more then the dmp's. They were interesting but glad to see they returned back to the OG format.

these will probably be a crazy release like the olympic 7's were today. 

you have to keep in mind that kids will be buying back to school clothes around this time and for some reason Jordan's are huge again with teens right now. 

I'ma cop the Raptor 7s because I think they are the best colorway for the VII model.

I have the 2002 Raptors already but I wear them to parties & functions. So i'll cop the 2012 version to put on freeze.

These will definitely be had. Missed out on the 02's and the DMP's were just atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom