Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Easiest post 2005 purchase ever for me. Walked into my mall around 10:20am, 3 people in line. Walked in store around 10:35, was in my car by 10:45. Too easy.

done til january boys.

see you for the fire red 5s

I haven't even picked up my pair from NTSF yet and these pics and what ya'll are saying go me wanting to double up! Heading to NT right now

Thought you guys would like to see comparison pics to the 2002's. The orange on the soles seems to be the biggest difference..

Haven't tried the new ones, but just comparing soles, the seem to be TTS.. My 2002 version are 10.5, New ones are 10.

Just for size comparison.. For those saying the Bords run smaller than these, the soles look bigger on the Black/Red..

PS, these are my favorite J's (once again). :tongue:

Got the GMP so i decided to pass on these. I didnt really like the purple on it, Its a different tone from the others. I used that as an excuse to not cop, had to save myself from JB somehow. :lol:

easy copp in San Antonio TX im guessin im in class right now n my girl was able to get me a pair around noon whilst im in school,!!

just saw these in person and these are too black imo. I kinda like the black/grey contrast on the raptors more so I will just save up for those... other than that, hows the quality on the upper?

I DECIDED TO PASS EVEN THOUGH THIS IS MY FAV VII COLORWAY.. I STILL HAVE MY 02S DEADSTOCK

got really lucky with Nike here at mall of america. shout outs to whoever didnt grab their rsvp. got a beat up box but don't really care. Best jordan quality this summer, had the DMP VII's and honestly these might be better quality/color. You win Jordan brand. refreshing feeling

Just got back from picking up my pair for NTSF. Lovin em! Nice and clean shoe. Tried one on to test fit and for me TTS fits perfect for me. Going down .5 would of been too snug for ME personally. Quick pic and don't mind the AM90 in the background. Haha, just tried on the left shoe.

I DECIDED TO PASS EVEN THOUGH THIS IS MY FAV VII COLORWAY.. I STILL HAVE MY 02S DEADSTOCK

In the same boat.

I thought about getting these got the RSVP but just couldn't pull the trigger. Oh well.. if I decide I want them they can be had at/around the $200 range. That's what people are asking in my area.

i already got tracking # from eastbay. that was unexpected today.

Last edited:
copped on eastbay pretty with ease.....couldn't believe when i past foot action on 34Th street at 2 pm yesterday to see people camping out....have been collecting since 89 and its definitely a different game now!!!!!

Got my pair from champs this morning and there was some glue on my pair. 
frown.gif
 Tried to swap it out but it was the last pair so had to bite the bullet. 

Back
Top Bottom