Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm happy with the way JB did these. I just hope that they give the Olive and CG IX's justice too, lol.

Copped these with ease this morning. Hope everyone else that wanted these was able to too.

29z5w5z.jpg

So it was such a successful morning.

Sheikh had only 18 pairs and was number 18 so I got the last pair!!!

and to make it even better I got my size, 12!!

Pics to come..

Finally got my email confimation! And to the people that slept on these, here is a friendly reminder of what jordan did in them!!! For any TRUE jordan fan, these were a must have! 

!BlwR)I!Bmk~%24(KGrHqEH-CsEtp3,!5n9BLc5c%2BrYS!~~_35.JPG

jordan_120604.jpg

Got my pair today, very happy with this retro. This is the only 2nd retro i bought this year, the first being the playoff XIIs. Cant go wrong with these Black/red VIIs and These>DMP VIIs all day. IMO

I need to handle these in person, but in the pics they look kinda wack to be honest. To me, the DMP's look way better. I know the main complaint about the DMP's is the apparent 2-tone, but worn OG's had the same effect, no?

air-jordan-7-retro-dmp-pack-sneakers.jpg

bb226d01e791c65933cfe3caf3e1fdafb88a9d0b_r.jpg

I thought this was going to be difficult, woke up looked at eastbay and finishline Sold Out. Went to House of Hoops around 1130. Pleanty of pairs around. Eazy-e copped. I guess so many sneaks been coming out this month/Summer you have to pick n choose which 1

Grabbed these with ease today. Wish every release was like this. I like not having to stress and being able to enjoy my mornings.

I need to handle these in person, but in the pics they look kinda wack to be honest. To me, the DMP's look way better. I know the main complaint about the DMP's is the apparent 2-tone, but worn OG's had the same effect, no?
air-jordan-7-retro-dmp-pack-sneakers.jpg

bb226d01e791c65933cfe3caf3e1fdafb88a9d0b_r.jpg
That's how the OG looks after some many years, yes. When they were released they were all black. They didn't have the 2-tone panels. What you see in that picture is what happens over time. I've seen 2002 Raptors that already look like some OG pairs. Just depends on how you wear them, but the DMP pack is a lot better than anything you're going to get with the OG, 2002, or 2012 Raptor. I've owned both, and the 2012 pair is closer to "Release Day" OG Raptor than the DMPs. If you wan the 2-tone look right now, get the DMP. If you want all black now, with some fading to come, get the others. No right or wrong. 

That's how the OG looks after some many years, yes. When they were released they were all black. They didn't have the 2-tone panels. What you see in that picture is what happens over time. I've seen 2002 Raptors that already look like some OG pairs. Just depends on how you wear them, but the DMP pack is a lot better than anything you're going to get with the OG, 2002, or 2012 Raptor. I've owned both, and the 2012 pair is closer to "Release Day" OG Raptor than the DMPs. If you wan the 2-tone look right now, get the DMP. If you want all black now, with some fading to come, get the others. No right or wrong. 

Hmm good point(s). The OG charcoal VII's were my first Jordans ever (grade 2) and I wore them into the ground. I guess my only memories were of them being 2-tone, and I guess that's why I gravitate towards the DMP's since I only want these for nostalgic purposes.

Anyway I just checked them out - not bad but not what I'm looking for. These are sitting on shelves in Vancouver BTW. That said, I *MAY* chance it though and buy a pair in Vegas tomorrow.

Best of luck everyone and enjoy your shoes!

That's how the OG looks after some many years, yes. When they were released they were all black. They didn't have the 2-tone panels. What you see in that picture is what happens over time. I've seen 2002 Raptors that already look like some OG pairs. Just depends on how you wear them, but the DMP pack is a lot BRIGHTER than anything you're going to get with the OG, 2002, or 2012 Raptor. I've owned both, and the 2012 pair is closer to "Release Day" OG Raptor than the DMPs. If you wan the 2-tone look right now, get the DMP. If you want all black now, with some fading to come, get the others. No right or wrong. 
BRIGHTER* Not better. 

the og cw for these where charcoal and black my 02's where all blk, and mine faded evenly and I treated those with no respect at all. 

Have to say the quality on the soles is pretty sketchky.

I'll post pics but only glamour shots. Namely my instagram ones.

Waited in the EastBay checkout for a good 1hr+, finally was able to checkout and pay without a problem after my timer ran out.

If you can actually add the product to your cart, you should be golden.

Copped a 12 at fashion show mall in Vegas this morning at hoh. Pretty good quality had to get, the og's were the first pair I ever had in men's sizes. Smh at hoh dude callin them raptors

Back
Top Bottom