Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Whatever you say child. Keep telling yourself you know what you are talking about.
That's why a 10.5 11 and 11.5 fit the same, not because Jordan can't keep making the same sizes consistently, but because I don't know my size. I will sit. No need arguing with fools. People from afar might think your dumb comments are coming from me.
you can say that catchphrase till you're blue in the face, it doesn't make it true. jordan sizes vary wildly.
Everyones feet are different mine always fit TTS for Jordans but for others they dont.   Its pointless to argue over how shoes fit on your feet because only you know how they fit on you.   Some people have wider feet which makes them go a size up and some have narrower feet which makes them go a size down.   I'm a 10.5  but when I cop the KD IV's or Kobe VII's I go a half size up to a 11.   Some people are TTS with the KD IV and Kobe VII's.  It even says on I think  footlocker.com or nike.com that the Kobe VII's run a half size small.  

I am passing on these and I'm not looking back. Hope everyone who wants them cops them. I much rather have the XII's from the GMP pack. But thats just me.

I am passing on these and I'm not looking back. Hope everyone who wants them cops them. I much rather have the XII's from the GMP pack. But thats just me.

use numbers .... "the 7s from the GMP pack. roman numerals can confuse the best of us.

on another note. pass on these unless i get it for retail or cheaper not paying anything over. need new shoes to hoop in.

Whatever you say child. Keep telling yourself you know what you are talking about.
That's why a 10.5 11 and 11.5 fit the same, not because Jordan can't keep making the same sizes consistently, but because I don't know my size. I will sit. No need arguing with fools. People from afar might think your dumb comments are coming from me.
you can say that catchphrase till you're blue in the face, it doesn't make it true. jordan sizes vary wildly.
Everyones feet are different mine always fit TTS for Jordans but for others they dont.   Its pointless to argue over how shoes fit on your feet because only you know how they fit on you.   Some people have wider feet which makes them go a size up and some have narrower feet which makes them go a size down.   I'm a 10.5  but when I cop the KD IV's or Kobe VII's I go a half size up to a 11.   Some people are TTS with the KD IV and Kobe VII's.  It even says on I think  footlocker.com or nike.com that the Kobe VII's run a half size small.  
This.  Last time I checked, there are billions of people on planet Earth.  Everyone's feet are different.  All of these sizing questions are pointless unless you know the exact shape of the next man's foot.

I was on Jamaica Ave over the weekend and all the shops wanted $350 for these a week early I was like.... :stoneface:

Last edited:
use numbers .... "the 7s from the GMP pack. roman numerals can confuse the best of us.
on another note. pass on these unless i get it for retail or cheaper not paying anything over. need new shoes to hoop in.

It's only confusing when people are incorrect...XII = 12 VII = 7. There was no XII in the GMP pack.

Ohhhhhh...wait a minute...I see what happened here. Dudes got tired of fighting about the nickname of the shoe so yall flipped it to the cut and sizing of it...

Word...Got it.

Question...How you tell another man what size he is?? How you tell another man, WHO YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN, that he's buying the wrong size shoe?

Also, if you don't think that JB sizing has changed over the last 3-7 years, you must have started wearing jordans 1-3 years ago...You're not gonna tell me that the black flip iii's fit the same as the white flip iii's. Same goes with the playoff xiii's vs the xiii's that droped back in 2003/2004 (wheat, altitudes, etc).

How bout this...why don't one of yall tell me about the differences between Nubuck and Durabuck?? Or if they prefer the "charcoal" color blocking or the "raptor" color blocking (or lack thereof).

ANYTHING that's different from this feminine bickering about sizing and nicknames...

Got mine today...

Overall it's a well put together shoe, but they don't come anywhere close to the 2002 blk/reds. The materials on the 02's seem more luxurious. (Softer suede like nubuck, chrome tipped laces and maybe a lil more padding.)

http://

Back
Top Bottom