Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

All the Jordans I bought this year have been TTS and i'm a 10.5.   I personally never had a problem with Jordans not being TTS but everyones feet are different.

seen em in person today, they want 250 for these raptors....ill just wait for da release date..all durabuck means all go as far as purchasing em.
That good ol 181st street flee market/foot co rape price I assume lol. 145th is the way to go my dude or 116/106 st.

The hype is ramping up for these. Pretty sure they're gunna sell out early Saturday. Looks like I'll have to go early in the am Saturday. Not missing out on these, must cop!

I really wish they would've kept the ears long on these like the older retros.. |I

That's my only gripe.

There has been a lot of hype in my area, and a lot of sneakers usually sit here. I think part of the reason is that people prefer VIIs over almost every other Jordan model here, but I bet this hype will be matched throughout other areas in the country. Don't expect these to sit around.

The assumptions aren't baseless.

If you're an 11.5, then you shouldn't be buying 10.5s.

You don't know your size.

I'm going to have to agree with this guy. From my prsonal experience, I wear the same size regardless of what brand and model. This goes from Nike, Adidas, dress shoes, to military shoes/boot to even bowling shoes. I have yet to run into a size 10 that isn't a perfect fit. I used to pay attention to the guys that talk about how shoes fit (TTS, run big etc); But I don't even pay attention to anything like that anymore. It did however take me some time to find out my true size.

The hype is ramping up for these. Pretty sure they're gunna sell out early Saturday. Looks like I'll have to go early in the am Saturday. Not missing out on these, must cop!
You joined YESTERDAY. Quit hyping.

Beautiful pic up there by the way. I literally cannot wait.

Nope they are baseless. I know my size. And if you read other peoples post at the time those shoes came out. I am not the only one who went a half size down was too loose and had to exchange it. Yah I dont know my size, that is why 96% of my shoes are all 11.5 with no complaints, until these recent jordan releases. You have really proven yourself to be a genius. Your baseless logic is as flawless as it can get

Last edited:

I'm going to have to agree with this guy. From my prsonal experience, I wear the same size regardless of what brand and model. This goes from Nike, Adidas, dress shoes, to military shoes/boot to even bowling shoes. I have yet to run into a size 10 that isn't a perfect fit. I used to pay attention to the guys that talk about how shoes fit (TTS, run big etc); But I don't even pay attention to anything like that anymore. It did however take me some time to find out my true size.

You are one of the lucky few then. Shoes are made from different lasts that come in different widths.

Jordan Brand is notorious for using different lasts for the same shoe models. So when someone asks how these run, and another replies "I had to go a half, full size smaller", no need to get snarky.

Case in point - 2001 IIIs fit true, last year's III fit a half size big (I could even fit a full size). I ordered the IIIs blindly last year; I was swimming in them. Had to get a half size smaller instead.

Not our fault that Jordan Brand has some quality control issues that frankly we can't control.

^ I picked up last years IIIs in an 11.5 and they fit perfect.

Nope they are baseless. I know my size. And if you read other peoples post at the time those shoes came out. I am not the only one who went a half size down was too loose and had to exchange it. Yah I dont know my size, that is why 96% of my shoes are all 11.5 with no complaints, until these recent jordan releases. You have really proven yourself to be a genius. Your baseless logic is as flawless as it can get
No way you should be able to fit into a 10.5.

Sit down.

Last edited:
Whatever you say child. Keep telling yourself you know what you are talking about.
That's why a 10.5 11 and 11.5 fit the same, not because Jordan can't keep making the same sizes consistently, but because I don't know my size. I will sit. No need arguing with fools. People from afar might think your dumb comments are coming from me.

^ I picked up last years IIIs in an 11.5 and they fit perfect.

No way you should be able to fit into a 10.5.

Sit down.

you can say that catchphrase till you're blue in the face, it doesn't make it true. jordan sizes vary wildly.

You are one of the lucky few then. Shoes are made from different lasts that come in different widths.
Jordan Brand is notorious for using different lasts for the same shoe models. So when someone asks how these run, and another replies "I had to go a half, full size smaller", no need to get snarky.
Case in point - 2001 IIIs fit true, last year's III fit a half size big (I could even fit a full size). I ordered the IIIs blindly last year; I was swimming in them. Had to get a half size smaller instead.
Not our fault that Jordan Brand has some quality control issues that frankly we can't control.

You could be right.. I might have the most default or average size 10 foot. 8)

That size talk must not apply to me then.

Cant wait till Saturday... Quality lookin good and my local malls all said they received TONS of these... Should be a very easy cop... Gonna be able to take a break till Black Friday cuz in not feelin them 9s at all... Will be able to take that break and catch up on other kicks I really need...

roll.gif
 At all the people getting their panties in a bunch over sizing. It's not really that serious. I always buy my shoes in size 10.5, my true size. But do they sometimes fit snug or a little bit roomy? Sure. I think JB is the worst at sizing as their products offer the most inconsistency. I don't play ball in Jordans (that ship has long sailed) so fit is not as important to me. When I bust out my J's, it's always for casual wear or depending on the model (i.e. III's), as a comfortable sneaker when I leave the gym.  No need to blast someone if the shoes don't fit them. No value added to our message board starting flame wars.

Now back to the shoes...Thanks for whoever posted that youtube video comparing the DMP 7's and this weekend's release. I didn't realize there was such a huge difference. I kind of prefer the two tone charcoal colors on the DMP. Still a game time decision for me. I may cop if there's minimum effort. If I miss out, so be it. 

You joined YESTERDAY. Quit hyping.
Beautiful pic up there by the way. I literally cannot wait.
 I know I joined yesterday. I have been reading NikeTalk for a few months and finally decided to join. Not trying to Hype or trying to start anything, just here to talk about Jordans. Id like to have a good time in here man, not get involved in all that other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom