Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This brings up the phrase........ there just shoes, most members in this thread can agree that theres thing more important in life than sneakers, if you have the oppurtiny to get something at retail just try it, while copping at resell pirces or early release J's are just unnecessary and money can be spent else where, well that my 2 cents, if you like to contribute to ultimate profiIt beast, I refuse to put a quick buck in these clowns pocket

Last edited:
Why are people complaining about dude who posted the raffle link to have a small chance of coppin'

I guess I'm in the Minority, but I was able to get my pair last week and after coming home and really looking at them, I didn't like the Pleather trim on the 7's, really makes them look cheap, plus the lace tips are chrome and not gold. The 6's have the same tongue as the MotorSports (which I have) and the leather is Very Plastic, not something I couldn't live without. Got rid of them and bought the Gold Medal Kobe's and cheetahs, plus the Home elites and still had $15 left. :D
I felt like I made better use of my $ and got the most.

Going to try to cop online for sure. None of my friends are into sneakers like that anymore. Hell no to camping alone. :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone is treated equal on NT, and if someone say something about your post or Rep just troll them to bring them down from there almighty virtual cloud trololol, but most dudes on here respectful. 8)

Last edited:
dudes gona get blasted in the ***** for these with the resell. passing like stockton both shoes are ugly as sin to me. 

So for the 4 major chain stores, Footactions and Champs Sports will be doing normal 8AM releases both in-store and online.
For Footlockers people have to sign up in-store tomorrow, for a chance to buy at 8AM Saturday morning in-store. Normal 8AM online release.
For Finishline, you had to have signed up online to buy in-store at 8AM Saturday morning. And a normal 8AM release online.

NikeTowns doing the regular Twitter RSVP system.

Did I get this all right? :lol:

Can someone PM me the FL link to enter their raffle? I think thats what that e mail said. Idk it's 4 AM haha

If you're passing and think the shoes are ugly, why are you in here cluttering the thread?
lol, people say the craziest things to comfort themselves about things they may think is unreachable. its like when dudes say they wouldn't mess with Kim K. ..but we all know if we had the chance there would be NO second thoughts ..I just laugh at people that say the pack is ugly or "the quality sucks"..they said the same thing about the DMP lmao

Last edited:
My HOH isn't doing a raffle
happy.gif
Gonna try to scoop the Olympic 6 restock as well
somebody at your HOH is not telling the truth lol..the raffle is company wide..lol few stores are getting in trouble for lying to customers and trying to stuff the raffle boxes so only employees and friends of employees get them. not a good look lmao.

So for the 4 major chain stores, Footactions and Champs Sports will be doing normal 8AM releases both in-store and online.
For Footlockers people have to sign up in-store tomorrow, for a chance to buy at 8AM Saturday morning in-store. Normal 8AM online release.
For Finishline, you had to have signed up online to buy in-store at 8AM Saturday morning. And a normal 8AM release online.
NikeTowns doing the regular Twitter RSVP system.
Did I get this all right?
laugh.gif
Footaction, Champs, Footlocker, Footlocker/HOH all doing in-store raffles..Finishline doing raffling also online

will stop by a couple FTLs by my job to join these raffles...although raffles that are not live mean one thing....RIGGED :lol:

gonna try my luck 8am saturday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom